CWL minimum pulls..

slushpuppy

gratz eop u piss on fi again and winner lmao pisser clan fi and cp r some ass clan and they r so poo i break them many time like i break ween horse face whore gf tht i fuk so many time lolol she such a big ol slut she suk mi coc and it so roc she love it she scream ohhduller plez your cocer many rocer than weener lol!! thank for your time fi and cp but u r no break me because i am break u die clans lol!

I thought the prep minimum was one of the better things that this site had in the prep system - it meant brown sticky stuff clans like CP/SV couldnt pull 80s on weekends and then turn up to preps with 26 lmfao. 

Its unfortunate that clans like SUP arent great at pulling 30 but the minimum should have acted as encouragement for them, or an aim. 

There is no system in place for anything, no matter what is posted. 

There's no one to watch over preps to make sure that there isnt invites. 

there's no one to watch over wildy fights to make sure that the clans getting" member of the month" are actually pures and actually in the pure clan that they are going with. 

The clan minimum was implented for clans that can pull which are usually the active ones, and the " system" is so that clans dont close to limit the scene's with a low count of clans open. 

Reality is NO ONE CARES. 

Even Jagex themselves dont care let alone these sharkbrew people making these decisions. 

1. Too much work aka lazy, 

2. Nobody would want to do it for free considering the work load needed to make sure everything is "OFFICIAL" is too much. 

@@slushpuppy

uh..

12vs100 and EoP still won 12-0 then?

Argument: Invalided.

Pisstality

u suck at flaming btw

id highly recommend looking at your clan the way the entire pure community sees it.

The sooner the better for yourself and own benefit. Your clan really sucks and isnt getting anywhere.

its 2k16

get good and stop being a brainwashed phaggot