CWL minimum pulls..

slushpuppy

The intent for the higher than average minimum pull for the CWL was to encourage higher opt fights for preps. Observing the prep pulls for the past 4 weeks, Sharkbrew staff have come to realized that the minimum pulls for some clans is quite an unattainable target. We realize that MISSing these preps is unfair to these clans who may have suffered a bump in their activity.

As such we will be dropping the minimum pulls for preps. As long as the fight is organized as a prep & has a reasonable opt fight, it will be added to the CWL. We will be re-adding January preps that were missed.

Later today, If your prep isn't added, feel free to pm one of the admins; @slushpuppy @@Braden @@Persian Tom

The removal of the min opt only applies to preps. Any other fights like first to 50 or king or the hill will still require the the minimum

CWL is the successor to the CPL and will include most clan war fights and will log all major clan wars related fights- min opts 30v30(25v25 for non HPC) and above in all rounds. Min opts does not apply to fights organized as preps.

gratz eop u piss on fi again and winner lmao pisser clan fi and cp r some ass clan and they r so poo i break them many time like i break ween horse face whore gf tht i fuk so many time lolol she such a big ol slut she suk mi coc and it so roc she love it she scream ohhduller plez your cocer many rocer than weener lol!! thank for your time fi and cp but u r no break me because i am break u die clans lol!

I thought the prep minimum was one of the better things that this site had in the prep system - it meant brown sticky stuff clans like CP/SV couldnt pull 80s on weekends and then turn up to preps with 26 lmfao. 

Its unfortunate that clans like SUP arent great at pulling 30 but the minimum should have acted as encouragement for them, or an aim. 

Lets just say it isn't fair to other clans who beat RD/EOP as well. Ever shown any concern for them? ;)

Good point slush, it does bother me when my clans prep record can't go up because we smash RD/EoP in everything, good point tbh

nick pls use your real acc thx Xoxoxoxo

hehehe good ol persian tomy yep the ole rocy in a slumping clan once again hahahaheee do you see the trend, my friend?