No Chill: Olympus

Mystickeep

I can confirm you have yet to find out the meaning of clearing from a perspective where you are not the victim

No matter who it is, you just follow every Rage member and try to comment on their replies - negatively.

You are yet to distinguish the difference between banter and seriousness.

Ruin is dead lmfao, is this your idea of an event? Keep teaming with Rage/AAO and we'll see if you can actually pull even remotely close to us.

Not sure why you guys keep asking for preps.. every time we 1v1 fight you guys in the wild, your buddys AAO end up crashing and you both end up getting cleared, not to mention I don't think bringing rage to clan wars is a good idea. lmfao

Olympus better pray that Apex will last because once those sharkies are sent to lumby we are coming to put you back behind single line

Backfired, lmao i only see this mewto kid going 140% defensive stance over his clan, true patriot and cp minion, god bless his soul and his clan, because nobody else sure as hell wont.

No matter who it is, you just follow every Rage member and try to comment on their replies - negatively.

You are yet to distinguish the difference between banter and seriousness.

rofl are you upset? I would be aswell if I was this bad.

You'd think from the times you've heard me on Ts since 2014 you'd know what my voice sounds like by now :). I'm not talking on that recording!

@@Kim even I thought that was you lol

kim sounds like a whore

That's really cool bro tell us more

OP should come in Doom Ts3 and record the banter

Olympus better pray that Apex will last because once those sharkies are sent to lumby we are coming to put you back behind single line

Backfired, lmao i only see this mewto kid going 140% defensive stance over his clan, true patriot and cp minion, god bless his soul and his clan, because nobody else sure as hell wont.

Raccoon I actually love you I can't tell if you are a legitimate aao account or some aao rival trying to make them look bad. Like not on this post but some of ur status updates and other comments <3