After the "Big Movement"

موني

I would just suggest moving the MPC scene to real trip times and still have somewhat rules for MPC clans. Maybe 60-95 cmb and 1-25 def? And than we could have a competition for the best MPC clan with the real members from every clan. When HPCs hit you or whatever it would just be shameful for the HPC that they are competing against a lower tier of clans. Just like how it used to be :P

They literally give 0 brown sticky stuffs, only sb topic matters. 

The first weekend trip after transition: doom vs cd/sv right off the bat as trip begins, whichever of tlp/fi/cp is closest will crash it following the rest of squad. Rinse repeat.

What I proposed 8 months ago is happening. Wow, I must be a fortune teller :o Its a shame all that time was wasted in a pointless area of clanning where you've been 80-95ish cmb for 5 months.

You act like it's easy, if a clan were to just move up like SV they'd get fucking shat on (like SV) so training up/getting defense and building a strong, dedicated community is crucial af unless you plan on pulling half what you did week 1 a month into being an HPC (sv),

You weren't even around to know what Severance was lol, you just dickride your Fi friends/whatever they say to try to get an edge in a forum battle. Must suck to be you b

All I know is it's a closed clan

Must suck to be you b more

Think Doom can do it. Good leadership and strong ass community. Quality is good. CD and Doom decided to focus other clans on these weekend trips, I think you'll see Doom smacking 50% of the HPC scene to begin with. What will more than likely happen though is CD and Doom will chase each other in HPC and brown sticky stuff tier clans will snipe.