What is a 360?

Niblet

Cool, would you like to prep slaughter?

Listen, rivalry aside. Clans put a lot of effort into Saturdays as its really important. If you find any clan approaching another barely 30 minutes into the trip because they smashed you and ask for a prep, it makes you look desperate and demoralized. Weekdays and Sundays are different because not everyone has activity. Many put great effort to make it on weekends to 2-3+ trips, you really think any clan will deny them wilderness action and go to clan wars?

Now, this rivarly isn't going to be taken to clan wars because your clan doesn't look for a middle way to shake our hands. Right now we would have to sit 30-40 just to please your clan's pull memberlist vs. memberlist. Your clan doesn't even want to do P2P, something our members have been working themselves off for a while. Your clan's combat cap without the invites and rune tanks drops from 50-110 to 55-65? Whilst many of our members are now well over 70 with some around 75. Unless we can do a fullout, this isn't going to happen, be realistic.

When we made a declaration we thought about your clan too, about your pull, to give you time to develop P2P wise, to turn P2P from fullout to prep, to do overheads off in F2P to benefit your lower members etc. but your clan denied this here. Give 5 minutes and read into this with maturity and see for yourself.

Listen, rivalry aside. Clans put a lot of effort into Saturdays as its really important. If you find any clan approaching another barely 30 minutes into the trip because they smashed you and ask for a prep, it makes you look desperate and demoralized. Weekdays and Sundays are different because not everyone has activity. Many put great effort to make it on weekends to 2-3+ trips, you really think any clan will deny them wilderness action and go to clan wars?

Now, this rivarly isn't going to be taken to clan wars because your clan doesn't look for a middle way to shake our hands. Right now we would have to sit 30-40 just to please your clan's pull memberlist vs. memberlist. Your clan doesn't even want to do P2P, something our members have been working themselves off for a while. Your clan's combat cap without the invites and rune tanks drops from 50-110 to 55-65? Whilst many of our members are now well over 70 with some around 75. Unless we can do a fullout, this isn't going to happen, be realistic.

When we made a declaration we thought about your clan too, about your pull, to give you time to develop P2P wise, to turn P2P from fullout to prep, to do overheads off in F2P to benefit your lower members etc. but your clan denied this here. Give 5 minutes and read into this with maturity and see for yourself.

Okay, i would agree with you on this, saturdays are saturdays, shouldn't be needed to take it to clan wars. BUT. When there is littarly only 2 clans in the scene, and a diffrent clan trying to crash, then its really pointless. Now i took you serious here for a secound until the sitting part, you claim to need to sit 30-40 people, cause ML vs ML. So then comes the question: The fucking 20 invites you brough yday, are those a part of your ML? If you want a f2p prep matched, then you won't need to sit at all. If you want a only ML prep, f2p matched. Then sure. You will not have to sit, we can discuss a fair combat cap for both sides. 

You claim its desperate to ask for a prep, when its 2v1, we are down by 16 opts. I want whats best for our members. This lpc scene is pure bullbrown sticky stuff, and you know that. We are all just preparing to move up. 

Regarding p2p, no, we do not want that, but we are willing to "shake your hands" and do one, 25v25, like i said, lots of people have to sit, its gonna be annoying for both sides. But that is the only way we can do a p2p prep. So we are really trying our best here to get you to f2p prep us. Small ammounts would have to sit from both sides. 

We are being extremely reasonable, and you claim to know that you have the combat advantage. and you still won't prep us lmfao?  

The only thing we have declined is a 100v100 p2p fullout, and don't try to bullbrown sticky stuff ur way out of that.

Your clan's combat cap without the invites and rune tanks drops from 50-110 to 55-65? 

- > r u broccoli? 

Okay, i would agree with you on this, saturdays are saturdays, shouldn't be needed to take it to clan wars. BUT. When there is littarly only 2 clans in the scene, and a diffrent clan trying to crash, then its really pointless. Now i took you serious here for a secound until the sitting part, you claim to need to sit 30-40 people, cause ML vs ML. So then comes the question: The fucking 20 invites you brough yday, are those a part of your ML? If you want a f2p prep matched, then you won't need to sit at all. If you want a only ML prep, f2p matched. Then sure. You will not have to sit, we can discuss a fair combat cap for both sides. 

You claim its desperate to ask for a prep, when its 2v1, we are down by 16 opts. I want whats best for our members. This lpc scene is pure bullbrown sticky stuff, and you know that. We are all just preparing to move up. 

Regarding p2p, no, we do not want that, but we are willing to "shake your hands" and do one, 25v25, like i said, lots of people have to sit, its gonna be annoying for both sides. But that is the only way we can do a p2p prep. So we are really trying our best here to get you to f2p prep us. Small ammounts would have to sit from both sides. 

We are being extremely reasonable, and you claim to know that you have the combat advantage. and you still won't prep us lmfao?  

The only thing we have declined is a 100v100 p2p fullout, and don't try to bullbrown sticky stuff ur way out of that.

Your clan's combat cap without the invites and rune tanks drops from 50-110 to 55-65? 

- > r u broccoli? 

mate we don't bring any invites. You claim we bring 'vt' and 'ruin' when they are not even on our tirps. Clan ally's are mainly people who have been with us who are not yet on the site. Others are new recruits trying a trip. We don't rely on other clans and that's how we maintain an 80 pull while you drop 15 people.

mate we don't bring any invites. You claim we bring 'vt' and 'ruin' when they are not even on our tirps. Clan ally's are mainly people who have been with us who are not yet on the site. Others are new recruits trying a trip. We don't rely on other clans and that's how we maintain an 80 pull while you drop 15 people.

Clan alliess, not on site, so their not apart of your ML. My point again is , if you want a f2p prep, then sure lets go ahead and prep, you won't need to sit 30-40+ as you keep saying. 

Clan allies, others, its basiclly invites. I can honestly say we bring 3-5 invites to most of our trips. Their also "clan allies" They come to our trips but are not on site. But at the end of the day, their not on the ML. 

You recruit brown sticky stuffkids from edge, in massive ammounts, we focus our recruiting on people with past clanning experience, and thats why we have quality and you have quantity. We have 3-5 clan allies with us on trips, but the rest of them have applied for the clan and gotten accepted.

I am sure someone has applied for rage and has past clanning experience from 308 or whatever, dosen't mean you rely on other clans to pull. 

Your excuses for not prepping us, just dosen't add up man. 

Clan alliess, not on site, so their not apart of your ML. My point again is , if you want a f2p prep, then sure lets go ahead and prep, you won't need to sit 30-40+ as you keep saying. 

Clan allies, others, its basiclly invites. I can honestly say we bring 3-5 invites to most of our trips. Their also "clan allies" They come to our trips but are not on site. But at the end of the day, their not on the ML. 

You recruit brown sticky stuffkids from edge, in massive ammounts, we focus our recruiting on people with past clanning experience, and thats why we have quality and you have quantity. We have 3-5 clan allies with us on trips, but the rest of them have applied for the clan and gotten accepted.

I am sure someone has applied for rage and has past clanning experience from 308 or whatever, dosen't mean you rely on other clans to pull. 

Your excuses for not prepping us, just dosen't add up man. 

stfu tomato u have like 25 invites why do u think ur pull drops so hard