@pop

tntprodigy

no ur clan is fucking brown sticky stuff. I sit here and gain an ounce of respect for ur brown sticky stuff clan, and then u turn right back to disprove it. Ur clan is brown sticky stuff and will never compete with Rage legitimately

hello, its me, i dont care about this game that we all playyyyyyyyyyyy

lets go overrrrrrr everything......

you sat near singlesss and didnt wanna playyyyyyyy

hellooooo, are you slow? 

they say retardation runs in your clan, and im sorry your a snail.

It makes no difference....about respectttttttttttttttt

you guys losttttt its okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

HELLO FROM SUDDEN DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no ur clan is fucking brown sticky stuff. I sit here and gain an ounce of respect for ur brown sticky stuff clan, and then u turn right back to disprove it. Ur clan is brown sticky stuff and will never compete with Rage legitimately

Our clan is brown sticky stuff because we bullied you all sunday and you were too scared to leave singles? Gf saturday but its not our fault you pulled 30 and couldn't compete today, ty for the tiny bit of action anyways.

Our clan is brown sticky stuff because we bullied you all sunday and you were too scared to leave singles? Gf saturday but its not our fault you pulled 30 and couldn't compete today, ty for the tiny bit of action anyways.

U weren't our focus at all. Then when we fight u down opts IN MULTI u just bail out. 

U weren't our focus at all. Then when we fight u down opts IN MULTI u just bail out. 

if you wanna learn how to fight to down ops watch our saturday vid, we refuse to fight in or 3 steps away from singles, we only ever tried to pull you closer to multi and we never got pushed more than 5 steps all night.