UFO Corki & King Rammus

jay.

If anybody is interested on owning a level 15 league of legends account with both of these rare skins(top 10 rarest skins on league) i'm actually willing to sell this account or trade for some rsgp/items. Message me on forums or go ahead and poke me on ts i can send pics or whatever. Also includes that free starter pack after you linked your amazon account & an akali lol. Looking either to sell for money or will take offers for rsgp/items. This is me trying to get back into runescape lol fkin potato masher shet 

If anybody is interested on owning a level 15 league of legends account with both of these rare skins(top 10 rarest skins on league) i'm actually willing to sell this account or trade for some rsgp/items. Message me on forums or go ahead and poke me on ts i can send pics or whatever. Also includes that free starter pack after you linked your amazon account & an akali lol. Looking either to sell for money or will take offers for rsgp/items. This is me trying to get back into runescape lol fkin potato masher shet 

lmao holy brown sticky stuff long time no see