Wilderness Clan of the Month-January

Persian Tom

You can also see that he included midweeks.. we pulled 80 last Saturday..and uknow that. Saying that Its been decreasing is just typical rage propaganda.

You pulled that with invites - rune tanks and mpc invites. Check our aftermath topics for the evidence. We bring our memberlist and carrot you. Btw, tell me, wheres Slaughter's aftermath topic?

Here's ours http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15906-rages-saturday-undefeated-ft-sd-slaughter/

You pulled that with invites - rune tanks and mpc invites. Check our aftermath topics for the evidence. We bring our memberlist and carrot you. Btw, tell me, wheres Slaughter's aftermath topic?

Here's ours http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15906-rages-saturday-undefeated-ft-sd-slaughter/

Pretty sure clan allies aren't invites dude. Didn't you say that?

Pretty sure clan allies aren't invites dude. Didn't you say that?

What? When did I say that? We only allow future applicants to join, and they are all in our levels and are pures.

You allow anybody that is willing to come, from snipe crews, from rune tanks, to mpc pures - all of which abandoned you after they realised your terrible af. Where's your aftermath topic?

Want evidence?

Slaughter tried to lie about the pulls of both clans claiming we had invites and rune tanks (ironic), this is our fall in & this is theirs and from another perspective. Slaughter tried to lie once again to say it was a 2v1, is that really true + watch the videos. We're not going to lie, and we will openly say that nobody teamed up with anybody. When Slaughter pegged it north we didn't see the need to chase and let them run in shame, so we turned on SD. Oh and btw, the majority of your clan is now made up of invites and rune tanks, how can you call yourself a pure clan (Image 0, Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6, Image 7). Also, try to deny the snipe crews that help you out - spastics mass up with them. Maybe tell them not to speak out loud. Thanks for the guthix btw, your rune tanks are a tiny bit clueless. Doxing won't save you, haven't you learnt that?

The reality is this. For Rage? This.

All the people bitching about the award

It is wilderness clan of the month

Not no mini game clanwar bullsht award

U gotta go out midweeks day in and day out and pk like us

Not just for 1hr on sat/sun

Get with the system Come out Monday-Friday and perhaps next month u can try to take on the most hated most active clan

All the people bitching about the award

It is wilderness clan of the month

Not no mini game clanwar bullsht award

U gotta go out midweeks day in and day out and pk like us

Not just for 1hr on sat/sun

Get with the system Come out Monday-Friday and perhaps next month u can try to take on the most hated most active clan

question:

why do you bring mains to official pk trips lmfao

do you think you'll ever have an official pk trip without mains

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Clearly states "Highest Overall Pull" :P

OxZ7Yzi.png

Topic title:

"Wilderness Clan of the Month-January"

Next time remove the "wilderness" part out of the sig & just leave it as "highest pulling clan"....i swear some of you started clanning in 2k13 lol. Pulling the most doesn't make you the best wilderness clan.

Topic title:

Next time remove the "wilderness" part out of the sig & just leave it as "highest pulling clan"....i swear some of you started clanning in 2k13 lol. Pulling the most doesn't make you the best wilderness clan.

mm pulled 100s and were the highest pulling clan

what did u start clanning in 2k13?

Topic title:

someone call the wambulance

mm pulled 100s and were the highest pulling clan

what did u start clanning in 2k13?

Topic title:

u realize we do pk everyday right?

get active and be an actual pk clan not a minigame clan.

What? When did I say that? We only allow future applicants to join, and they are all in our levels and are pures.

You allow anybody that is willing to come, from snipe crews, from rune tanks, to mpc pures - all of which abandoned you after they realised your terrible af. Where's your aftermath topic?

Want evidence?

I could also rename my clan allies in TS to future applicant.

Most of those people are not with us lmfao. Some of our ranks do share a lvl 60 with 40 def. Thats true. You started this with fiery then 2 other mains as well sniping our members. We got 2-3 of our own to counter that.

Most of those pics are propaganda. As Always. But good try tho

Hahaha this was ur ranks own words you broccoli.

He clearly didn't say that. And also, I am a rank in that clan so decisions relate to me as well as niblet and control so don't act like you're talking to a member m8;)

Mr. Almighty council of the slumping slaughter clan.