is cd moving up?

Blue Lights

we bullied doom out of mpc lol they tried to train their def up and recruit mains to compete with us but after 1 failure after another they have pretty much given up now and want to move on. if by us crashing them at every single fight they attempt to set up in hpc means we're moving to hpc then sure. not offing till they close, if any1 else wants to have some of it they can get it as well, stay outta our way noobs

ur a justin beibery cry baby who acted like a girl online

How do you bully a clan into a higher tier of pure clanning?

might have something to do with the fact that they don't have to worry about being chased around, leaked, crashed and hit on log in by 100 odd people every weekend. levels may be higher at hpc but no one pulls as much as us all the while yall assumed we would let you run away free of charge hehehe

all 3 of my mains are locked and loaded, anywhere north of 18's and you are my dinner

not sorry  :D

Don't all MPC's have 30def/90+ combats anyways lol

All of these MPC's should be going out at HPC times, when you trained over 70-75 cb you kinda messed up the whole concept of an LPC scene, now it's just like an HPC division 2 because most people are maxed there anyways.

Respect for Doom actually moving up and already prepping HPC's & actually winning and taking rounds off FoE. CD are actually a joke and I had respect for them for moving up but since they're claiming they "bullied" Doom, who is obviously more successful than CD and are doing successful, I've lost respect for CD. All talk.

90% of us are 70s/80s btw and we will move up when time is right cuz right now we still need to work on our pulls/preps/p2p but f2p wildy we fucking own so hopefully the hpc clans willing to do that on weekdays.

cd moving up to hpc and expecting f2p wildy midweek action is pretty cauliflower l0l, hope you guys have a backup plan

Respect for Doom actually moving up and already prepping HPC's & actually winning and taking rounds off FoE. CD are actually a joke and I had respect for them for moving up but since they're claiming they "bullied" Doom, who is obviously more successful than CD and are doing successful, I've lost respect for CD. All talk.

good thing ur respect is so valuable poor cd i can't imagine how it must feel to not be respected by u

good thing ur respect is so valuable poor cd i can't imagine how it must feel to not be respected by u

Good thing you're a nobody in your clan and always look to quote me in hopes of gaining my attention obsessed sheep. hide behind account in 2k16 lmao

<@Halloween> im struggling here waiting 3 months every promo in fi

Hey [Experienced]Ben, you do not have to hide behind a forum account anymore since you are the only one who uses it moron and you have post count spread through two accounts you useless +1 in TLP. Ik I bullied you when you were on your main account but you don't have to hide anymore you frightened bundle of twigsgot l0l. [Experienced]ben here boys lmfao

The fuck lol all you bundle of twigsgots that are hating cant live without CD COCK. We dont give a rats ass about anything excepting closing clans. Doom is going to close, afterwards we're just going to walk around the wilderness with our cocks out. Stay salty tomatos. 

Hey [Experienced]Ben, you do not have to hide behind a forum account anymore since you are the only one who uses it moron and you have post count spread through two accounts you useless +1 in TLP. Ik I bullied you when you were on your main account but you don't have to hide anymore you frightened bundle of twigsgot l0l. [Experienced]ben here boys lmfao

ye bro?

sorry to tell u but no1 cares about what u have to say which is why ur still a gfx slave 

can u make me a nice avatar tho

ye bro?

sorry to tell u but no1 cares about what u have to say which is why ur still a gfx slave 

can u make me a nice avatar tho

Still shook when I bodied you on these forums on your main acc @ l0l? Hiding behind multiple accs so you finally have the confidence to quote and mention me in your posts you private server reject l0l. Stay a +1 in TLP btw and get bullied by me in #spy you loser rofl. [experienced]ben here guys with 4k post count spread on two accounts to hide l0l. these forums are your life loser. Oh god now that I know who you are this makes it much easier to bully a +1 no namer named ben xd lmfao