Most Dominant Pure Clans of All Times

Burntswordfish

I would say Frenzy. Even though they were p2p only, and despite the fact that they never actually competed with anyone above 20 v 20, their levels were really good which allowed them to sometimes beat notable p2p clans, like NME aka Epidemic (a top tier f2p clan), in very small, matched opts preps.

They were so good, that their ex-leader still clings to their reputation and has memorized the contents of their youtube channel, where all their glorious mini victories were recorded for the, on average, 80 views per vid that they attracted, truly a noble occupation. It comes as no surprise to me that 50% of those views were actually the aforementioned leader himself, as he must constantly rewatch them to remind himself what a victory feels like, given that every clan he joins he either, gets kicked from, or dies.  

So ends my tribute to Frenzy, may it rest in piss and irrelevance for ever. 

MM #2 P2p. All my tlp brothers who weren't there can shut up. We never won anything over 80 vs 80

Yeh, ok Pug. 

Also when was the last time you saw a prep with 80 people in it that wasn't a fullout? Never - better still the fights MM and TLP had in the wildy were far from one sided - MM bringing out the numbers whilst TLP brought a heavy unit.

The low-ish opt preps that MM and TLP had were actually pretty split - mostly MM won the dangerous p2p preps, of which there were a fair few, and TLP won the safe ones.  

This statement is pretty much wrong, in every respect. 

Yeh, ok Pug. 

Also when was the last time you saw a prep with 80 people in it that wasn't a fullout? Never - better still the fights MM and TLP had in the wildy were far from one sided - MM bringing out the numbers whilst TLP brought a heavy unit.

The low-ish opt preps that MM and TLP had were actually pretty split - mostly MM won the dangerous p2p preps, of which there were a fair few, and TLP won the safe ones.  

This statement is pretty much wrong, in every respect. 

2008, my Bad I wasn't TLP then. But ever Since I joined in 09 we never beat foe or mm in fullouts. Unless I missed a war. 

Epidemic

The name was legit cus we spread our sickness absorbing members of brown sticky stuff clans and fighting clans like LP and TGG whilst being lvl 50s and brown sticky stuff (only two full outs we lost before BH) dicked IR and snatched their #13 spot on RAW list lmfa0 wuu2 Zo then closed cus BH is brown sticky stuff and who cares about cwa. Then I log on years later only to hear they cocked MM and took #1 what a time to be alive

I would say Frenzy. Even though they were p2p only, and despite the fact that they never actually competed with anyone above 20 v 20, their levels were really good which allowed them to sometimes beat notable p2p clans, like NME aka Epidemic (a top tier f2p clan), in very small, matched opts preps.

They were so good, that their ex-leader still clings to their reputation and has memorized the contents of their youtube channel, where all their glorious mini victories were recorded for the, on average, 80 views per vid that they attracted, truly a noble occupation. It comes as no surprise to me that 50% of those views were actually the aforementioned leader himself, as he must constantly rewatch them to remind himself what a victory feels like, given that every clan he joins he either, gets kicked from, or dies.  

So ends my tribute to Frenzy, may it rest in piss and irrelevance for ever. 

lmao

they didnt p2p fullout us, they only f2p fullouted us. 

FOE p2p fullouted TLP twice and TLP lost both times (rip jail lag m8s)

MM declined an f2p fullout in 2011 and 2012 because clan wars 'doesn't count as a fullout'.

TLP was a lot better than MM in p2p and won 90% of the time to start off 2011 when the opts were within 10 (including tlp's anniversary down 10).  Also TLP lost only 1 p2p prep with dangerous gear if I remember right

Forgive Pug though m8, he was probably too busy leading Iron Legion or some brown sticky stuffty lpc back when TLP was peaking in 2011 and pulling 100s for 2 months straight ;p

MM declined an f2p fullout in 2011 and 2012 because clan wars 'doesn't count as a fullout'.

TLP was a lot better than MM in p2p and won 90% of the time to start off 2011 when the opts were within 10 (including tlp's anniversary down 10).  Also TLP lost only 1 p2p prep with dangerous gear if I remember right

Forgive Pug though m8, he was probably too busy leading Iron Legion or some brown sticky stuffty lpc back when TLP was peaking in 2011 and pulling 100s for 2 months straight ;p

I thought they had declined a fullout but i couldnt remember when it was. Also there was the notorious 52-0, which is a serious gwas. 

Ayy im not mad at pug, i just dont like to see history mis-represented :P 

I was Tlp from 2009-2016 and from 2009-2010 i was a rank before I stopped being active.... So m8 XD. 

Iron Legion... it could have been great if I knew what I knew now.... owel..