The Last Pures destroy Fi & sv - Saturday f2p pk trip

blaze

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

l000l ur clan pulled 30 and lost to supremacy whilst we beat clans 1v2, fo is dead lmfao

You had to team with EOP just to take on FI who had less opts than you l000000l.

Dw about my clan mate. Wait until tomorrow when we slam your brown sticky stuff clan on our server yet again.

You had to team with EOP just to take on FI who had less opts than you l000000l.

Dw about my clan mate. Wait until tomorrow when we slam your brown sticky stuff clan on our server yet again.

ahahaha gl even pulling 60 with novations as your warlord, heard your members hate him :/

And in case you didn't realize lmfao, we beat fi today wearing no gear(refer to topic)

ahahaha gl even pulling 60 with novations as your warlord, heard your members hate him :/

And in case you didn't realize lmfao, we beat fi today wearing no gear(refer to topic)

Itll be ez smashing you down opts like last weekend r0fl. Btw refer to jcup and prep record versus us. 3-19 l00000000l. Kiss the cup broccoli.

have you not learned yet? we love when you flame us obviously

keep it coming only makes us stronger

Looks like your propaganda filled topic isn't working tonight. I'm the only one bumping your dead as fuck topic for sympathy. Awkward.

LOOKS LIKE TLP LOSES AGAIN.

Gj on your trip i guess. you outpulled everyone. try not to suck eop too hard though just to spite fi lol.

i wasnt actually at the trip btw, im just looking at your topic and on sv forums. 

mfw people think we're ally with EOP when they rushed Fi once. SV rushed TLP 5x while we're fighting Fi, does that mean SV is sucking Fi too hard?

mfw people think we're ally with EOP when they rushed Fi once. SV rushed TLP 5x while we're fighting Fi, does that mean SV is sucking Fi too hard?

by sucking i meant you're sucking their dick on these forums and on your topic i said i wasnt at the trip tomato how would i know exactly what happened in game