The Last Pures p2p sunday ft. killing foe over and over again + fighting sv mains

blaze

your leaders coordinate rushes with jaja.  how does this make you feel lmao

your leaders brainwash you into thinking you dont team with mains and that sv has 40 mains but in reality we had 7 u had 15 how does this make u feel

Lmao sv just go fucking main lol as for fo stay hidden in full worlds and fi stay trying thx

whens tlp mass getting defence and joining vr/af? You might as well, teaming with them would be more official, everybody already knows you do. Why try to hide it?

L m a o sv complaining bout mains???? LOL get a fuckin load of this guy

lmfao keep claiming we had 30 mains when it was 7 and u had 15 LOL!!

keep holding onto last week's wins, thanks for #1 p2p today feelsgoodman

the funny thing is the same thing is gonna happen next sunday, "well we won today but you guys made us end after an hour and we had 20+ mains last week, i'll give that to you"

lmfao sv is never gonna get anywhere doing what they did today, that's the reason you guys won't prep us :/

your leaders brainwash you into thinking you dont team with mains and that sv has 40 mains but in reality we had 7 u had 15 how does this make u feel

whens tlp mass getting defence and joining vr/af? You might as well, teaming with them would be more official, everybody already knows you do. Why try to hide it?

lmfao keep claiming we had 30 mains when it was 7 and u had 15 LOL!!

http://puu.sh/mZHMK/bf9980f95b.jpgtell me how that is 7? lmao

the funny thing is the same thing is gonna happen next sunday, "well we won today but you guys made us end after an hour and we had 20+ mains last week, i'll give that to you"

lmfao sv is never gonna get anywhere doing what they did today, that's the reason you guys won't prep us :/

we wont prep you because of what you did last time and wouldnt give us a matched fight. Obviously we arent gonna prep a clan who clearly doesnt want a matched fight. U took the free win because we pulled 33 instead of 35. Congrats. As for this week I'm content with our wins and 1 hour 45 minute trip, with only 7 mains to your 15+. Last week we were #3 p2p this week we took #1 from u and foe was irrelevant

the only thing tlp is #1 at is being delusional. It's okay to admit you lost this weekend lol. You bested us last week but you were up by a lot of opts. This week we were about even and we came out on top. You guys also had twice as many mains. Yeah "sv whining about mains l0l" but you're only kidding yourselves if you think TLP didnt bring twice as many

we wont prep you because of what you did last time and wouldnt give us a matched fight. Obviously we arent gonna prep a clan who clearly doesnt want a matched fight. U took the free win because we pulled 33 instead of 35. Congrats. As for this week I'm content with our wins and 1 hour 45 minute trip, with only 7 mains to your 15+. Last week we were #3 p2p this week we took #1 from u and foe was irrelevant

you ended at 5:04 buddy, 1 hour and 4 minute trip

http://puu.sh/mZHMK/bf9980f95b.jpgtell me how that is 7? lmao

because 4 of those dots were sv nig rangers and one mage in xerician robes or whatever theyre called? Lmfao keep trying tho

keep replying to our thread, i really wanna see how badly you're trying to make urself think u won lmfao

i will lmfao. Easy 1v7 quote war win.

Reminder ur only clanwars win is in tourny worlds (lmao)

u had 28 lmfao u won't prep us cos ur like 1-27 since moving up and we both know tlp is by far the strongest in f2p and far ahead of everyone but fo in p2p cwa as well, while you're pretty far behind everyone and have by far the worst quality on the game