The Last Pures p2p sunday ft. killing foe over and over again + fighting sv mains

blaze

How the fuck did you get stomped by a clan that pulled less than you in their own server while their forums was down? Please explain brown sticky stuffters

@@toldyatomaul @@Native @@Howl @@Finest @@Range Grudge @ @@BarrageKyle

@@coc is roc @ @@Blue Lights

Forever in the legends shadow. I would say apps are open but like @don said god doesn't like bundle of twigsgots l0000000000l.

Grats FOE.

How the fuck did you get stomped by a clan that pulled less than you in their own server while their forums was down? Please explain brown sticky stuffters

Forever in the legends shadow. I would say apps are open but like @don said god doesn't like bundle of twigsgots l0000000000l.

Grats FOE.

once again, thanks for the bump bro

Grats FOE.

It's Adam and Steve not Adam and Eve

Grats FOE.

the "legends" that hide in a full world from us.  lmfa0

kiss the sig

About time you quote me slave l0l. I heard you went crawling back to Olympus after you talked so much brown sticky stuff about them a few months back. Be a little +1 slave dog that you are just like in TLP you irrelevant fuck. Kiss the ring l00000l.

@@Nos ur trying so hard to make everyone believe that fo is relevant when you pulled 40 both days this weekend lmfa0

Pretty funny you say that when you and your members is trying to brainwash people on here that TLP really is a great clan when they get smashed by every clan on the weekend l0l. Btw if FOE isn't relevant then what does that make your clan for not winning the JCUP? Last time I checked only relevant clans win that lmfa0000.

Keep trying though Kylie. Im sure Hanubundle of twigs will acknowledge how much you slave and devote your life on here to promote your clan and give you a rank. Stay ez kid. FOE wins again.

Pretty funny you say that when you and your members is trying to brainwash people on here that TLP really is a great clan when they get smashed by every clan on the weekend l0l. Btw if FOE isn't relevant then what does that make your clan for not winning the JCUP? Last time I checked only relevant clans win that lmfa0000.

Keep trying though Kylie. Im sure Hanubundle of twigs will acknowledge how much you slave and devote your life on here to promote your clan and give you a rank. Stay ez kid. FOE wins again.

yh lmfao let me just read this real quick

ty for 425+ replies btw