EOP Dull

Kat💖

well it golike dis i kill sv and maker baba step down that 1 strike gone ez sv smoke die don now gone and tripluh hittin and beast say gtfo me rank we back etc that was ez koer sv...

then u gotter pisstalitywho i r break them so much i break ween slut gf that i fuck many time cause she a cauliflower horse slut big ol sukkas suk cocer lol and then i take lil nick and he beg 3 team to close into them to make fi r good but as u can seee fi r some pisser clan and r losering all fights to rd sup foe fi tlp sv they r die choker lol lil nicker r upset ASCENT piza and rd bruins r take leader before him lmao fi no trust his dumbass self he make fi go close close like he chose fight with tlp again...i break u 74-0 many breaks lol. thank

thank all for the kind word and reader

gratz eop

gratz eop

you guys been open for a year and still haven't moved up lmao. Btw, I joined Fatality in 2014 reject. You tried though. Oh yeah, learn our history since you're totally clueless.

Ex %Warlord of Chaotic

Ex +Advanced Member of Remedy

Ex %Captain of Desire. Complete random who hasn't been in a relevant clan lmfao

http://www.stress.org/take-a-deep-breath/ couple breathing techniques you can use to calm down, brother. you're seeing red

so the new leader is a warlord who got promoted dec 14th - feb 8th and in that short time he managed to win 1 prep and lose 16

well done grats on your new leader eop!

sound liek bruin 2 me lol thank for try but u r die to me many time this weekend so i am owner and killer u 2-0 fullouter and that mean u giver eop first winner very much thank

Ex %Warlord of Chaotic

Ex +Advanced Member of Remedy

Ex %Captain of Desire. Complete random who hasn't been in a relevant clan lmfao

This, I don't like fatality as much as the next guy but u can't talk brown sticky stuff when all ur clans opened on osrs and pre eoc

Oh and aao is horrible

Well deserved, hes done a lot in EOP and has been entitled to it for a while now.

while i was leaking in eop he was council and got kicked 6 times and came back crying the next day for his rank back every time "wahhh solo is a bundle of twigsgot wahh"  "can i have my rank back??" now hes a leader LOOOOOL

pissr clan eop pisser leader eop gratz eop 

well it golike dis i kill sv and maker baba step down that 1 strike gone ez sv smoke die don now gone and tripluh hittin and beast say gtfo me rank we back etc that was ez koer sv...

then u gotter pisstalitywho i r break them so much i break ween slut gf that i fuck many time cause she a cauliflower horse slut big ol sukkas suk cocer lol and then i take lil nick and he beg 3 team to close into them to make fi r good but as u can seee fi r some pisser clan and r losering all fights to rd sup foe fi tlp sv they r die choker lol lil nicker r upset ASCENT piza and rd bruins r take leader before him lmao fi no trust his dumbass self he make fi go close close like he chose fight with tlp again...i break u 74-0 many breaks lol. thank

gratz eop

Sick plan 10/10

so the new leader is a warlord who got promoted dec 14th - feb 8th and in that short time he managed to win 1 prep and lose 16

well done grats on your new leader eop!

l0l grat fi

fun fact: tylerrr/dull was bullied out of foe when he was warlord for the exact reason he did not win any preps for foe and infact lost them all

looked like history has repeated itself l0l 1-16

grat eop on new leader l0l