Clarifying irl picture rules on these forums

slushpuppy

where do you think most of the irl "leaks" come from? facebook, instagram, and whatnot are all public mediums

Its not the same as posting your picture on a clan forum where people can link your rs clanning alias with your irl picture. In the context of these forums, we look at protecting your online anonymity by preventing irl identification. And no you can toggle the privacy settings on your facebook unless you are some sort of fb superstar or instagram clickwhore

i dont think u go by hercules on fb or instagram lol.

Its not the same as posting your picture on a clan forum where people can link your rs clanning alias with your irl picture. In the context of these forums, we look at protecting your online anonymity by preventing irl identification. And no you can toggle the privacy settings on your facebook unless you are some sort of fb superstar or instagram clickwhore

i dont think u go by hercules on fb or instagram lol.

TBH thats broccolied, you should just outlaw anything that has to do with posting IRLs altogether, but its your site so do what you want 

That's a good point tbh. I think he means clan forums lol

Clan forums are public forums yes, but admins can hide topics/posts for only certain people to see. I feel the same is true with facebook/instagram. You can update privacy settings to friends only so you don't get dox'd or whatever it's called. Anyone who is applying/has applied for any important job in the past should have these settings on their facebook/instagram already. 

@Halloween 

fd9660cb08492a1867c6cc825ed7118a.png

Talk mad brown sticky stuff refuse to meet up and have a couple of beers, typical internet kids. I got the day off today, I'm more than willing to meet you at Halligan's, their specials are amazing.

• 4 weeks later...