Who Will Win The Rivalry, SV or TLP?

موني

Who's going to win the rivalry?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to outlast the other in this rivalry?

all i can say is 40 mains an teaming its called 2v1 damn u are dumb bro

l0l u teamed up so we won ty? 2v1 broccoli brainwashed ass kid

How the fuck do u think your clan went from like 60 pull to 110? IN ONE WEEK?

Is it because every SV member tried to show up yesterday or is it because you guys had A brown sticky stuff TON of invites + mains on your side yesterday?

How the fuck do u think your clan went from like 60 pull to 110? IN ONE WEEK?

Is it because every SV member tried to show up yesterday or is it because you guys had A brown sticky stuff TON of invites + mains on your side yesterday?

It was funny when they massed and had 90 in game to 60 in ts when their lpc invites showed up. I have never seen so many lvl 70's at a hpc trip lmfao

TLP is only surviving at the moment due to their levels. We're closing the gap every week and in a few months will have very similar averages. If they cannot decisively beat us whilst outleveling us this hard, how will they beat us equally leveled?

Mfw u think levels is the reason tlp won today.

We won because of our members superior dedication/quality, and also the fact that we had zero lpc/mpc invites made a huge difference(sv dropped from 100-50, we stayed at 80+).

I don't think sv will ever match TLP's quality, sure you guys maybe eventually bring way too many mains or invites for us to deal with, but with the way sv is currently ran you you will never be able to truly compete with TLP.

If SV can get 60+ members with 30 def, then they got this rivalry easy. Literally the only reason why The Last Mains are able to compete is because they have the most addy (60+) out of all the pure clans, and always have 15+ VR mains with them on trips. Let's not forget how awful and how many preps they loss before they all got defence. Trust me, any clan would be doing just as well if they had the same amount of members with 30 defence... truly nothing good about The Last Mains, and I will never be impressed lmfao

If SV can get 60+ members with 30 def, then they got this rivalry easy. Literally the only reason why The Last Mains are able to compete is because they have the most addy (60+) out of all the pure clans, and always have 15+ VR mains with them on trips. Let's not forget how awful and how many preps they loss before they all got defence. Trust me, any clan would be doing just as well if they had the same amount of members with 30 defence... truly nothing good about The Last Mains, and I will never be impressed lmfao

remember when we had a rivalry

now u have to flame tlp in behave of other clans

ohhhh how it feels to be #1

remember when we had a rivalry now u have to flame tlp in behave of other clans  ohhhh how it feels to be #1
 Yea I do remember...shame the rivalry ended after FOE completely demoralized The Last Mains in a 30 def cap fullout where TLM loss up 7 lmfao. Continue to stay brainwashed though, I'm sure you'll finally get that rank you deserve for all your hard work m8 [10 months elite]@@33th lmfaoooooooo

Mfw u think levels is the reason tlp won today.

We won because of our members superior dedication/quality, and also the fact that we had zero lpc/mpc invites made a huge difference(sv dropped from 100-50, we stayed at 80+).

I don't think sv will ever match TLP's quality, sure you guys maybe eventually bring way too many mains or invites for us to deal with, but with the way sv is currently ran you you will never be able to truly compete with TLP.

cool paragraph but no1 actually read it 

Yea I do remember...shame the rivalry ended after FOE completely demoralized The Last Mains in a 30 def cap fullout where TLM loss up 7 lmfao. Continue to stay brainwashed though, I'm sure you'll finally get that rank you deserve for all your hard work m8 [10 months elite]@@33th lmfaoooooooo

so when are u closing