Critical Damage vs. World | 150 people

Bloodarrow42

#nowplaying Dj Snake - Propaganda.

where was dome? oh wait we made them olympiss's bitch r0o0of ur brown sticky stuff at pking btw i killed u 20 times at 308 edge where u belong l0l

Clean fight at GDZ? OP had 80, you had 140 and u still had to wait for AAO so you could rush..

on a scale of 1 to hormone how mad are u

shows how much dedicated i am to my clan lmao, u skipped all ur weekend trips when dome was in that rivalry they lost to cd and youre a rank ro0f btw its not my birthday its cd's birthday u mongol

I probably missed 3-4 trips in the 6 months Doom was a LPC/MPC, and in a previous topic you said it was your birthday but nice try. 

I probably missed 3-4 trips in the 6 months Doom was a LPC/MPC, and in a previous topic you said it was your birthday but nice try.

But i dont give a fakkkk blad i killed ur clan lmao we reduced u to become olympiss's bitch why u here lad

Yoooooo @ @ @@Godly are you guys going to post an aftermath topic, because im really wondering wtf ur gonna put today lmao

"CD FUCKED US AGAIN I GUESS AND WE PULLED 54393 GODS LMAO"

But i dont give a fakkkk blad i killed ur clan lmao we reduced u to become olympiss's bitch why u here lad

Yoooooo @ @ @@Godly are you guys going to post an aftermath topic, because im really wondering wtf ur gonna put today lmao

"CD FUCKED US AGAIN I GUESS AND WE PULLED 54393 GODS LMAO"

God you're honestly embarrassing yourself. You realize people don't think much of you already right lol