Critical Damage vs. World | 150 people

Bloodarrow42

I started clanning way before RSPS, keep trying lmfao.

So you don't know what PCL stands for...?

Do you even know what the JCUP is or where it was held? lmfao yeah that's what I thought. Your clan will never compete with any other clan in clan wars lmfao.

Explains how clan wars is pussy brown sticky stuff btw, as far as I'm aware you can't run away from a clan in clan wars? once you accept the fight you have to fight or leave the CC in which case it's a guarenteed win screen???

Seems you are too scared to fight matched and without mains l0l

lmfao you fucking no namer, get mad. Doom is brown sticky stuff hahahhaha

as a 2 time jcup winner with my own statue at cwa i can confirm ive never heard of virgie (or other wise known as shy boy/ultimus) or any clan hes been in

he is legitimately a noob that started clanning in 2015. me sorry if that hurt ur feelin

as a 2 time jcup winner with my own statue at cwa i can confirm ive never heard of virgie (or other wise known as shy boy/ultimus) or any clan hes been in

he is legitimately a noob that started clanning in 2015. me sorry if that hurt ur feelin

Are you sure you're even in RoT? or are you just steve v2 with a sexual identification crisis?

so you've never heard of FoE or zenith? Nice to know lmao.

Are you sure you're even in RoT? or are you just steve v2 with a sexual identification crisis?

so you've never heard of FoE or zenith? Nice to know lmao.

WTF

who the fuck are zonoth LOL!!!!!!!

can someone explain to me why someone who was in the greatest main clan of all time would even have a clue who zineth is? ngga i aint got no time for some noname clan :lol: did zooboth ever achieve something that i should be aware of? im sorry but kiss my ring ngga - both of them  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

dnt get so pissy just because the main world couldnt give a rats arse about your little pure thing - the only pure clans your average main has ever heard of would be mm and fucking eop lmfao(long association with vr) - throw sv in there as well as they had a small stint playing with the big boys....but alas....sorry to burst your lil bubble but the rest of yall just dont show on the radar, never have never will.

the fact that this forum is littered with rot/vr/di references is fucking hilarious - yall lil nggas living vicariously through mains or wat. the only pure-related discussions on cdrsc that doesn't get closed straight away is all CD related baby

WTF

who the fuck are zonoth LOL!!!!!!!

can someone explain to me why someone who was in the greatest main clan of all time would even have a clue who zineth is? ngga i aint got no time for some noname clan :lol: did zooboth ever achieve something that i should be aware of? im sorry but kiss my ring ngga - both of them  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

dnt get so pissy just because the main world couldnt give a rats arse about your little pure thing - the only pure clans your average main has ever heard of would be mm and fucking eop lmfao(long association with vr) - throw sv in there as well as they had a small stint playing with the big boys....but alas....sorry to burst your lil bubble but the rest of yall just dont show on the radar, never have never will.

the fact that this forum is littered with rot/vr/di references is fucking hilarious - yall lil nggas living vicariously through mains or wat. the only pure-related discussions on cdrsc that doesn't get closed straight away is all CD related baby

LMFAO CHANCE