Critical Damage vs. World | 150 people

Bloodarrow42

Cd wins again

Cd always wins

Fuck every other reject Cd pride to all you downies l00l

Lmfao its fukcing hilarious, we fucking slammed them without both our fucking warlords lmao, this is how bad they are @B S E Rs , imagine if you guys were here r0o0o0o0of 

God you're honestly embarrassing yourself. You realize people don't think much of you already right lol 

here you go, i hit him with a right and rang a bell, he woke uppppppppp wassup pakiboi glad i woke ur bigass4head up <3

OP hit an all time low today by trying to recruit as many mains as they can prior to our trip today. One of their ranked officials went out to different worlds asking mains to join OP's CC and to join them on taking us on today. 

sdrMR4X.png
s0tUcra.png
HKwWnYS.png

Just how many mains did they have today you may ask?

zbqbAnR.png
PDfJyvR.png

PFhrtmI.png
cpsibvf.png
Xeu98D7.png

5kV3LKQ.png
5kV3LKQ.png
Efx2BqT.png
VNMPF5q.png
qO04vMg.png
joAYsto.png
PM29zwS.png
sjwZ19h.png
EtZoJN5.png
TQkRFri.png
u7QPupJ.png
VQ1eSck.png
PGZNcV8.png

Clearly it wasn't enough for today

Lmfao its fukcing hilarious, we fucking slammed them without both our fucking warlords lmao, this is how bad they are @B S E Rs , imagine if you guys were here r0o0o0o0of 

here you go, i hit him with a right and rang a bell, he woke uppppppppp wassup pakiboi glad i woke ur bigass4head up <3

You are legit so justin beiber lol 

@@Moni wanna risk hybrid me 50m in inv?

fe8c5767b37bb9de322a17486da12084.png

It's funny that you have to edit warnings to get attention lol 

I'm proud of my clan Critical Damage because we cleared OP in 120 seconds even though they had an abundance of mains and invites. OP sucks ass and I'm happy I'm not in a clan that is driven off of propaganda. "Gods" my ass..

Grats to every clan except cd and op for bringing real members and not relying on mass invites and random brown sticky stuffters, you guys are the real winners because these other two clans are the joke of the lpc/mpc community or whatever you guys call yourselves nowadays.

Grats to every clan except cd and op for bringing real members and not relying on mass invites and random brown sticky stuffters, you guys are the real winners because these other two clans are the joke of the lpc/mpc community or whatever you guys call yourselves nowadays.

You must have one brain cell

fight fire with fire