Fatality Sunday - Valentines Weekend ft. Breaking Hearts of EOP&RD

lex bruv

l0l0l0l0l

nice propaganda like always fi, take a picture when we're 10 mins over dismissing everyone lol 

your dumb as fuck lmfao you scrawny egg head broccoli nice

was very easy day clearing eop and rd. did rd even have a real fight today aside from getting cleared in singles?

nice sign ups for this trip just like our last prep lmfaooo @@Devvo rd demoralized again nice pull

@@Devvo you actually think your clan did something today? lmfao nice chin

@ looks like your sign ups didn't work lmao how mad were you when 56 people didn't show up?

40 of your members lied to you and left you in the dust lol nice cc

remember what your awesome leader told you last time "thanks to the kids that signed up yes and didnt show up, you seriously fucking suck dick..." -salso

i tried to forgive you and be nice yesterday but looks like you wanted this.

@@Dipsonn didn't one of your fellow members say you're a broccoli and suck at flaming lol.

Fucking LOL

I was told you aren't the smartest person in the world.. but do you honestly believe your pull of 32 RD members beat our anywhere from 40 to low 50 pull? Propaganda can only get you so far, eventually facts start to come out.

@ @@Devvo i thought Sunday the 14th was supposed to be a very powerful day for redemption? is 14 not the number of forgetfulness? were you not trying to redeem yourselves and trying to forget the past? trying to forget the never ending slump fatality put you in? i thought this was the week of rebirth? your trip didn't look like an experience of absolute redemption to me. your train went off the tracks and crashed already lmfao, that was quick.

@ @@Devvo i thought Sunday the 14th was supposed to be a very powerful day for redemption? is 14 not the number of forgetfulness? were you not trying to redeem yourselves and trying to forget the past? trying to forget the never ending slump fatality put you in? i thought this was the week of rebirth? your trip didn't look like an experience of absolute redemption to me. your train went off the tracks and crashed already lmfao, that was quick.

ba404306cdab9c50bbff74bd82856795.png

@@Lee

@Knox 

ur embarrassing us....

no wonder Jordai left ur clan today :[

"FUCKING RETURN"

@@Lee

@Knox 

ur embarrassing us....

"FUCKING RETURN"

@ tell me more about the signups you had (56 yes) and only peaked at 34 in-game? tell me why after getting wiped off the map by fi, did you move camel up to discuss who is leakong only to come back into the main chan 2 mins later and just end trip l0l

@@Lee

@Knox 

ur embarrassing us....

"FUCKING RETURN"

Jordai is a cool guy but he's a clan hopper it was expected. nice try but you didn't answer my question

@UyO5XIc.pngSalso @Devvo i thought Sunday the 14th was supposed to be a very powerful day for redemption? is 14 not the number of forgetfulness? were you not trying to redeem yourselves and trying to forget the past? trying to forget the never ending slump fatality put you in? i thought this was the week of rebirth? your trip didn't look like an experience of absolute redemption to me. your train went off the tracks and crashed already lmfao, that was quick.

look how demoralized you guys were this is your ending pull lmfao

NCc4Qnp.png

@ tell me more about the signups you had (56 yes) and only peaked at 34 in-game? tell me why after getting wiped off the map by fi, did you move camel up to discuss who is leakong only to come back into the main chan 2 mins later and just end trip l0l

hey lil nicky, we didn't pull 34, we pulled 45, and i'm sorry u went from a 78 pull to 40 (?) in 1 month =[

Not to mention ur ml was 133 and now it's 93 bahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

RD did this to u =]

hey lil nicky, we didn't pull 34, we pulled 45, and i'm sorry u went from a 78 pull to 40 (?) in 1 month =[

Not to mention ur ml was 133 and now it's 93 bahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

RD did this to u =]

but your clan is dieing to mine even with a 50 pull? i would just like an answer to the hard work camel puts in if it really is what he wants? things arnt looking good for the newly promoted [high council]camel. i mean if you want to talk about work ethic we can you can't even get out of bronze 2 euw (literally) l0l while your clan peaks at 34 with SIGNUPS l00000l

can i have a large fries with that?

Lmfao at [R]etar[D]s having sign ups and pulling 30. The community as a whole already saw us win the rivalry and this salsa dip moron truly believes he has done anything to us besides give us members l0l. Your clan is brown sticky stuff and always first to end, give it up.

Grats FI.