TLP or EoP

Hazardous

Who won the longest pure fight in 07scape?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the longest pure fight in 07scape?

• EoP
    • TLP

Hello men,

Before you continue reading what i'm about to say i would like to mention that this topic is in regards to both victors of 3hour return fights on 07 scape both winners of notable fights, if your clan has never achieved such heights, then i recommend you to leave this topic and let people that have far more knowledge about the matter discuss it.

So as most of you are already aware by now, last saturday TLP beat SV in a 3 hour return fight in F2P, which is almost as long as the EoP vs FOE fight which occurred 11 months ago.

I've just got one question, Who holds the title of victor of the longest return fight on 07Scape?

To elaborate more on the question in matter i've deciced to include both aftermath topics from both victors in the spoilers below so that you can examine them and make your unbiased decision

(TLP) February 13, 2016:

(EoP) March 7, 2015:

Side note: Both clans were heavily affected by reject clans sniping them and aiding the opponent as shown in 1 quote from each aftermath below:

EoP

We fought Fi, Rd, Fo (all while being camped by sv) multiple times and had minimal regroups as that sort of happens when you are the main focus of everyone.

TLP

TLP vs SV + mains + fi (you will regret that btw) + rd (you will also regret that), we secured an AC for the mains sv were bringing and from there sv fell apart