[P2P Prep]Ruin vs. Olympus Ft. leaving after 2 rounds???

Kevv

q46pcaw.png

Had a prep vs. Olympus organized. If you know Olympus then you'd know they're such a hard clan to deal with - they rarely give us events and when they do they do anything they can to gain a blatantly unfair advantage. Today was such a testament to their immaturity and desperation. Hopefully your members enjoyed massing for an event just to do 2 rounds and try claim a fake win.

They only met the minimum due to invites, and in turn, it would've made a whole fucking world of sense to just sit to us and have a clean prep. l o l.

7098d9f34feeed276a772d6a40eb709b.png

T9cjktT.png

'Round one':

Olympus attacked with a +7, we left cc.

The real round one:

Fought down 2. They only won with like 10 remaining.

Round two:

Ruin starting/ending: 30/23

Olympus starting/ending: 29/0

Smoked lol.

Round three:

They left the world.

[16:20] <> hunter gave up - his reason people fucked around - hunter is calling it as over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbPEiIFBtuE

~Jordai

Cheaters never win btw. It was 30 def cap ;p.

LYpDRnL.png

3d722733402d325424bb83dc0520ce48.png

Round 1 they sat to 30 and you only had 23 in. The rules didn't state you have to sit to matched opts, you declared 30 min and you pulled 23 and then decided to not count the 1st round? What lmao?

l0l

Next time I won't send people to their team, I'll let them play with 23. We sent people like hans, alex, jack to help them out cos they pulled 23 and they're tryna say they didn't bring invite. Lmfao

You had Apex kids on your team too, I told some to go help you guys out to pull. Appreciate it or next time I'll let you go with 23.

hahahahaha C R I N G E

f6521c5eef623216607aa82fc27558a2.png

Round 1 they sat to 30 and you only had 23 in. The rules didn't state you have to sit to matched opts, you declared 30 min and you pulled 23 and then decided to not count the 1st round? What lmao?

Next time I won't send people to their team, I'll let them play with 23. We sent people like hans, alex, jack to help them out cos they pulled 23 and they're tryna say they didn't bring invite. Lmfao

it was 30 def cap and they had ppl with 30+ def ;p 

we dont give a fuck about the invites bro ur literally so dumb i couldnt care less about invites but the only reaosn op even pulled over the minimum is BECAUSE of invites then they have the audacity to not sit

literally everything u say is cauliflower give it a fucking rest lmao

hahahahaha justin beiber

it was 30 def cap and they had ppl with 30+ def ;p 

we dont give a fuck about the invites bro ur literally so dumb i couldnt care less about invites but the only reaosn op even pulled over the minimum is BECAUSE of invites then they have the audacity to not sit

literally everything u say is cauliflower give it a fucking rest lmao

Well you're crying in the topic u posted saying they had invites and posting a pic, you fkn broccoli LMFAO. 

Next time u underpull, I'll let u figure another way to get more people, don't wait for me to send ppl to you.

Well you're crying in the topic u posted saying they had invites and posting a pic, you fkn broccoli LMFAO. 

Next time u underpull, I'll let u figure another way to get more people, don't wait for me to send ppl to you.

yes? because their reasoning for not sitting is because there was a min, but they ONLY MET THE MIN BECAUSE OF INVITES are u fucking slow lol would you like me to explain it again 

btw stop acting hard cos ur not hard

ed13c571eca64395847eb8c1641f939b.png

30v30 min, you pull 23, tobv they can attack with 30 if they want to. if you make them wait even 25 minutes before you get a chall against them, then go in with 23, obv they're not going to sit anymore lol. thats ust plain logic. then its your call to leave the cc, but you will lose that round.

2nd round u lost2-1

ty 4 prep

yes? because their reasoning for not sitting is because there was a min, but they ONLY MET THE MIN BECAUSE OF INVITES are u fucking slow lol would you like me to explain it again 

btw stop acting hard cos ur not hard

ed13c571eca64395847eb8c1641f939b.png

Yer bro post something else and change the subject boy, that's right

l0l

doom bullied rofl

This prep looked even worse then envy's prep today

ur in rage

30v30 min, you pull 23, tobv they can attack with 30 if they want to. if you make them wait even 25 minutes before you get a chall against them, then go in with 23, obv they're not going to sit anymore lol. thats ust plain logic. then its your call to leave the cc, but you will lose that round.

2nd round u lost2-1

ty 4 prep

it would of been a matched fight if u didnt bring invites rofl, dont complain