[P2P Prep]Ruin vs. Olympus Ft. leaving after 2 rounds???

Kevv

30v30 min, you pull 23, tobv they can attack with 30 if they want to. if you make them wait even 25 minutes before you get a chall against them, then go in with 23, obv they're not going to sit anymore lol. thats ust plain logic. then its your call to leave the cc, but you will lose that round.

2nd round u lost2-1

ty 4 prep

lmao ur literally tryna claim a win because we left the cc lol no confidence in ur mems

Yer bro post something else and change the subject boy, that's right

? read the first part of the reply. ur justin beiber

You're slumping stop crying lmfao

> posts 1 round win claiming they won prep

> can't pull 30 to a prep

>olympus did the same lmao

>we had 30 to their 29 last round

?

You had Apex kids on your team too, I told some to go help you guys out to pull. Appreciate it or next time I'll let you go with 23.

Good one 

Well you're crying in the topic u posted saying they had invites and posting a pic, you fkn broccoli LMFAO. 

Next time u underpull, I'll let u figure another way to get more people, don't wait for me to send ppl to you.

Stop acting as if you've done brown sticky stuff lol, you were kicked from Ruin for scamming a member but now you claim to be helping us pull?

gtfo broccoli. 

@@17_ lmfao shut up u cauliflower leak

Gj ruin but if u didn't meet the opts clans should just attack these days they had every right tbh but well done on your win mates

1) They broke the def cap

2) more than a 5th of their pull was invites

If it was all Op members adhering to the 30 def cap (30 def lmao) then sure attack with the minimum and that would be just tough luck for us. 

Olympus will beat ruin 10/10 on any day, and ruin got absolutely demolished today, Gg ruin u are irrevelant. And how about you mention you being late by an hour?? 2-1 Olympus wins

thats why u left after 2 rounds and without finishing the prep.... cos u were so confident u were gonna win

snake

you got bullied out of mpc, your clan had to resort to being an invite to op, you lost 3-0 to sv

How did we get bullied out of MPC when we forced every MPC to not prep us anymore?

btw aren't you like 1-9 in preps this year or something? lmfa0