Ruin vs. Slaughter P2P Pkri

Kevv

Mfw ruin gets 6-0'd in matched preps and asks for public off and than proceeds to get cocky on a P2P Pkri topic where they brought mains and lies about opts haha rofl anything for hype.

mfw doom is fucking dead lol

looks like you lost to an lpc

sv wins again

let me know when you want to do this matched + without mains

look at the first picture in ur day out topic lol (it's a main btw)

How's it feel knowing ur 0-2 vs a clan that went mpc like 3 days ago

let me know when you want to do this matched + without mains

Mfw ruin gets 6-0'd in matched preps and asks for public off and than proceeds to get cocky on a P2P Pkri topic where they brought mains and lies about opts haha rofl anything for hype.[/size]

How's it feel knowing ur 0-2 vs a clan that went mpc like 3 days ago

probably doesnt feel as bad as when my clan took #1 matched from urs after being open for 2 months then took cotm for 3 months in a row when u had it for 3 months in a row before that but im guessing ur past caring about cotm (cos you'll never win it again ;p)

probably doesnt feel as bad as when my clan took #1 matched from urs after being open for 2 months then took cotm for 3 months in a row when u had it for 3 months in a row before that but im guessing ur past caring about cotm (cos you'll never win it again ;p)

But you were never #1 matched considering you were afraid to prep us and also doom beat you x3 without having to use any leaks :)

Didn't u just get 3-0'd recently? After all that talk.. Quit flaming clans based on their performance and worry about your own.

Mfw your ranks flame on the brew but when they go to slaughter ts3 they act like we're all friends. #Internetthugs

Mfw ruin gets 6-0'd in matched preps and asks for public off and than proceeds to get cocky on a P2P Pkri topic where they brought mains and lies about opts haha rofl anything for hype.

are u are stuipd there was the same opts broccoli stop tryna deny you lost everybody loses broccoli fuk outta here