Doom's public apology to sv

Always Bizzy

u were too scared to even tag me u dumb broccoli

u were too scared to face me so u hit me off instead and gloated about it

wats clanning come to when ur proud of ddosing a clan u cant compete with l0l

Isn't that what all your group of rejects did on Battlescape and now you're crying r0fl

karma is nice

no actually we didnt

u lost cos ur brown sticky stuff

stay salty

Actually you did lmfao, iobs got banned on BS for doing it and also had someone poking him IPs during mini wars lmfao

you couldn't compete without ddosing and when you didn't have IPs you got slammed lmao

just like that league game where you lost to backdoor galio r0fl

Actually you did lmfao, iobs got banned on BS for doing it and also had someone poking him IPs during mini wars lmfao

you couldn't compete without ddosing and when you didn't have IPs you got slammed lmao

just like that league game where you lost to backdoor galio r0fl

who did we hit off?

iobs didnt get banned any time i was a pure so idk why ur trying to bring that up

mfw trying to bring league into it

u rly hate me dont u l00 i bet when u see my name ur blood boils ultrabundle of twigs

who did we hit off?

iobs didnt get banned any time i was a pure so idk why ur trying to bring that up

mfw trying to bring league into it

u rly hate me dont u l00 i bet when u see my name ur blood boils ultrabundle of twigs

I mean what's not to hate an indian reject who has a pedo stash because he can't afford to shave and cries about ddosing when he's affiliated with people who hack,ddos and dox people r0fl

Stay salty and buy yourself some M&S Razors to cut your self with

SM7dqJD.png

haha @@ultama u puff

mZqcK.png

Lmfao you're scared for people to see your durag

I mean what's not to hate an indian reject who has a pedo stash because he can't afford to shave and cries about ddosing when he's affiliated with people who hack,ddos and dox people r0fl

Stay salty and buy yourself some M&S Razors to cut your self with

mZqcK.png

Lmfao you're scared for people to see your durag

do m&s even sell razors lmfao

mfw spewing brown sticky stuff cos you're angry

its ok daddy @@dull put u to bed pisser boy

@@ultama angry because any clan hes been involved in got fuked by severance

its been nearly a year stop cry

do m&s even sell razors lmfao

mfw spewing brown sticky stuff cos you're angry

its ok daddy @@dull put u to bed pisser boy

@@ultama angry because any clan hes been involved in got fuked by severance

its been nearly a year stop cry

I hope you realise how autistic you are when you use @mention when quoting someone already notifies them? But I know you are that obsessed over me that you are willing to spam as many notifications as possible whilst spam highlighting your pakistani squad on IRC for back-up lmfao

Severance sucked, the ranks were garbage and had literally no idea on what they were doing r0fl. They left no impact on the pure community aside from being a cancerous formation of social rejects who get nowhere in life.

Idk if M&S sell razors, you should know you work there lmfao no wonder you got held back at college you clearly aren't that bright.

I hope you realise how autistic you are when you use @mention when quoting someone already notifies them? But I know you are that obsessed over me that you are willing to spam as many notifications as possible whilst spam highlighting your pakistani squad on IRC for back-up lmfao

Severance sucked, the ranks were garbage and had literally no idea on what they were doing r0fl. They left no impact on the pure community aside from being a cancerous formation of social rejects who get nowhere in life.

Idk if M&S sell razors, you should know you work there lmfao no wonder you got held back at college you clearly aren't that bright.

spewing brown sticky stuff doesnt make it believable btw the only people who would act lik they believe you are the kids who also dislike me aka fi/cp/sv roffffffffffffff

mfw u notified me and told me im obsessed with u and would spam ur notifications

lmfao im not into dudes idk why ur so obsessed with me

ik ur a pene lover but thats not me

spewing brown sticky stuff doesnt make it believable btw the only people who would act lik they believe you are the kids who also dislike me aka fi/cp/sv roffffffffffffff

mfw u notified me and told me im obsessed with u and would spam ur notifications

lmfao im not into dudes idk why ur so obsessed with me

ik ur a pene lover but thats not me

You forgot clans like doom, eop etc and pretty much every other clan you've been banned from because you're a paki broccoli l0l.

You're talking about obsessed but you used to come on every forum I was registered on trying to spam my notifications? you even registered on ikov to get my attention dumb paki lmfa0

You talk about spewing brown sticky stuff but all you used to say was brown sticky stuff about some random court case you made up and an imaginary bed time whilst you genuinely got knocked back a year in college for being a dumb ass.

Why do you currently rock some kind of pedo stashe btw is it becauseyou've noticed you can't attract any kind of adult attraction so you move onto children r0fl

You forgot clans like doom, eop etc and pretty much every other clan you've been banned from because you're a paki broccoli l0l.

You're talking about obsessed but you used to come on every forum I was registered on trying to spam my notifications? you even registered on ikov to get my attention dumb paki lmfa0

You talk about spewing brown sticky stuff but all you used to say was brown sticky stuff about some random court case you made up and an imaginary bed time whilst you genuinely got knocked back a year in college for being a dumb ass.

Why do you currently rock some kind of pedo stashe btw is it becauseyou've noticed you can't attract any kind of adult attraction so you move onto children r0fl

i dont have a pedo stashe wtf r u on about

i see ur still rockin ur greasy hair tho btw lmaoooo

im not banned from eop, they even asked me to come back l0l

ultama btw SV hate bundle of twigss and ur trying to team with them cos of ur hatred for me

l00000l

suck a dick bundle of twigsboy

i dont have a pedo stashe wtf r u on about

i see ur still rockin ur greasy hair tho btw lmaoooo

im not banned from eop, they even asked me to come back l0l

ultama btw SV hate bundle of twigss and ur trying to team with them cos of ur hatred for me

l00000l

suck a dick bundle of twigsboy

Which is why they hated you and got rid of you in the first place lmfao dumb indian logic.

lmfao wtf is this i don't even eBRkhmy.png is that a new kind of chinchompa you're trying to stack for 99 range or something. Must've got desperate after only getting cats for years that you needed to move on to something more human so you went onto kids r0fl fucking Indian pedo.

Which is why they hated you and got rid of you in the first place lmfao dumb indian logic.

lmfao wtf is this i don't even eBRkhmy.png is that a new kind of chinchompa you're trying to stack for 99 range or something. Must've got desperate after only getting cats for years that you needed to move on to something more human so you went onto kids r0fl fucking Indian pedo.

[02/20/16] (04:10am) <[eOp]> stfu lol
[02/20/16] (04:10am) <[eOp]> we beg u 2 come back
[02/20/16] (04:10am) <[eOp]> u didnt come back
[02/20/16] (04:10am) <tesco> NO RETIRED
[02/20/16] (04:11am) <[eOp]> u didnt come back

btw l0l0

nhczw.jpg

where the fuck has ur top lip gone u fucking weirdo l000l

this farmer proper analyzing my recent irl l000l now who's obsessed u fucking broccoli?  this guy calling me a pedo but he has the most pedo face l00l

"He wore it all the time at uni, really weird guy"

l0000000000000000000000000000000000l MY GUY WORE HIS GRADUATION HAT AT UNI ALL THE TIME TO HIDE HIS GREASY HAIR

nhcUg.jpg

dont forget this btw u fucking loner ^

before u try report my posts, just remember im not leaking your irl in any way that you haven't leaked mine

i even had the courtesy to rub your face out but show how alienated you were in your special ed class which led to you having a restraining order. broccoli try me again n get bodied

THIS NIGGAS KEEP COMIN

I KEEP KNOCKIN EM DOWN

[02/20/16] (04:10am) <[eOp]> stfu lol

[02/20/16] (04:10am) <[eOp]> we beg u 2 come back

[02/20/16] (04:10am) <[eOp]> u didnt come back

[02/20/16] (04:10am) <tesco> NO RETIRED

btw l0l0

nhczw.jpg

where the fuck has ur top lip gone u fucking weirdo l000l

this farmer proper analyzing my recent irl l000l now who's obsessed u fucking broccoli?  this guy calling me a pedo but he has the most pedo face l00l

"He wore it all the time at uni, really weird guy"

Lmfao you're so full of brown sticky stuff it's unreal ahaha

first off "He wore it all the time at uni, really weird guy" You're making up quotes now? explain how I can wear something that is rented at our graduation only l0l? You really are clueless about university aren't you lmfa0

second of all, If I was in "special ed class" (which I wasn't), how come I managed to get my degree perfectly whilst you're struggling in your BTEC and getting held back because you're an autistic fuck. Also weren't you crying that people from SV were making fun of your picture you took when you were 14 years old lmfao? Tbf I don't know what's worse your skinny arms and plank being your only friend or having a pedo 'tashe and.5 percentile as fuck face lmfao

As for being obsessed, you've been obsessed with me since BS/Alotic. I literally kept you up at night with your insomnia where I wake up in the morning to find your cauliflower ass spamming my notifications 5+ hours after not being on r0fl

F0ixDyu.png

Just remember I am more successful than you lmfao keep struggling at college autistic dumbass

Lmfao you're so full of brown sticky stuff it's unreal ahaha

first off "He wore it all the time at uni, really weird guy" You're making up quotes now? explain how I can wear something that is rented at our graduation only l0l? You really are clueless about university aren't you lmfa0

second of all, If I was in "special ed class" (which I wasn't), how come I managed to get my degree perfectly whilst you're struggling in your BTEC and getting held back because you're an autistic fuck. Also weren't you crying that people from SV were making fun of your picture you took when you were 14 years old lmfao? Tbf I don't know what's worse your skinny arms and plank being your only friend or having a pedo 'tashe and.5 percentile as fuck face lmfao

As for being obsessed, you've been obsessed with me since BS/Alotic. I literally kept you up at night with your insomnia where I wake up in the morning to find your cauliflower ass spamming my notifications 5+ hours after not being on r0fl

F0ixDyu.png

Just remember I am more successful than you lmfao keep struggling at college autistic dumbass

l00l this nigga said i was obsessed with him and spammed his notifications during bs/alotic and posts pic of january

awkward moment when u were filling up my notifications too u dumb brown sticky stuff it goes both ways quoting each other

mfw u dont realize how broccolied u actually are 

i remember when u tried licking igwaseds ass and he said he dont like u l00l

mfw ultama crying about me leaking his irl l000l

btw

nhCzt.png

"fake comments" my fuckin ass u dumb homo broccoli

spewing brown sticky stuff about me getting held back haha get pissed on so u have to lie ultrabundle of twigs broccoli ur gettin bodied by a singin nigga

l00l this farmer said i was obsessed with him and spammed his notifications during bs/alotic and posts pic of january

awkward moment when u were filling up my notifications too u dumb brown sticky stuff it goes both ways quoting each other

mfw u dont realize how cauliflower u actually are 

i remember when u tried licking igwaseds ass and he said he dont like u l00l

mfw ultama crying about me leaking his irl l000l

btw

nhCzt.png

"fake comments" my fuckin ass u dumb homo broccoli

spewing brown sticky stuff about me getting held back haha get pissed on so u have to lie ultrabundle of twigs broccoli ur gettin bodied by a singin farmer

You're talking about being obsessed yet you're rocking an avatar of someone who's more successful than you lmfa0.

So now you're stalking my friend (who if you didn't notice is in half of my other graduation pictures) who writes brown sticky stuff for banter lmfao kinda expected from someone who's "banter" (more like reality) consists of fucking cats and your parents being dead

I'm not spewing brown sticky stuff, you legitimately admitted you got held back at college lmfao you also work at M&S like holy brown sticky stuff your life literally sucks, you've also turned from being anorexic to obese pedo lmfa0

To top that all off, aside from being bullied at college you also got bullied out of several RS(PS) clans, including mayhem, doom, omega etc etc r0fl.

Just know that you're never going to get anywhere in life and that you are going to wake up in the middle of the night due to your insomnia thinking about me and how I've put you through depression r0fl

You're talking about being obsessed yet you're rocking an avatar of someone who's more successful than you lmfa0.

So now you're stalking my friend (who if you didn't notice is in half of my other graduation pictures) who writes brown sticky stuff for banter lmfao kinda expected from someone who's "banter" (more like reality) consists of fucking cats and your parents being dead

I'm not spewing brown sticky stuff, you legitimately admitted you got held back at college lmfao you also work at M&S like holy brown sticky stuff your life literally sucks, you've also turned from being anorexic to obese pedo lmfa0

To top that all off, aside from being bullied at college you also got bullied out of several RS(PS) clans, including mayhem, doom, omega etc etc r0fl.

Just know that you're never going to get anywhere in life and that you are going to wake up in the middle of the night due to your insomnia thinking about me and how I've put you through depression r0fl

like i said ultamouth, as much brown sticky stuff as u talk u will never find ur top lip again virgo

ive never admitted being held back a year nor have i but keep believing it if u want l0l

i didnt get bullied out of mayhem doom or omega

i was banned from mayhem after closure, i was never a part of doom u shud know that lmfao and omega.. i was never in omega

this guy trying to take me for a dickhead spewing brown sticky stuff like he dont know every1 knows he's a compulsive liar lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

ur boyfriend dumped u so u got active on rs broccoli

mfw ur still trying to come at me for having a part time job at m&s l00l

"stalking" ur friend who commented on a profile picture............yh lmfao

ur fucking easy doss dhipton.

like i said ultamouth, as much brown sticky stuff as u talk u will never find ur top lip again virgo

ive never admitted being held back a year nor have i but keep believing it if u want l0l

i didnt get bullied out of mayhem doom or omega

i was banned from mayhem after closure, i was never a part of doom u shud know that lmfao and omega.. i was never in omega

this guy trying to take me for a dickhead spewing brown sticky stuff like he dont know every1 knows he's a compulsive liar lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

ur boyfriend dumped u so u got active on rs broccoli

mfw ur still trying to come at me for having a part time job at m&s l00l

"stalking" ur friend who commented on a profile picture............yh lmfao

ur fucking easy doss dhipton.

Lmfao you were mad as fuck on doom forums because we found out you got held back at college because you "had a fight" when in reality you were just too much of a dumb ass to get past level 2 r0fl (btw do you have any qualifications that are past level 2 or na?) Did your car and laptop break cos you had a fight too lmfa0 dumb fucking indian you trying to allahu akbar everything?

You call me a compulsive liar yet if you weren't obsessed with me why are you on my facebook or attempting to post my name r0fl you're also repping as your avatar an individual who is more successful than you.

Keep trying Indian reject, you'll never amount to anything in your life aside from being an M&S slave who couldn't finish a BTEC course r0fl

Lmfao you were mad as fuck on doom forums because we found out you got held back at college because you "had a fight" when in reality you were just too much of a dumb ass to get past level 2 r0fl (btw do you have any qualifications that are past level 2 or na?) Did your car and laptop break cos you had a fight too lmfa0 dumb fucking indian you trying to allahu akbar everything?

You call me a compulsive liar yet if you weren't obsessed with me why are you on my facebook or attempting to post my name r0fl you're also repping as your avatar an individual who is more successful than you.

Keep trying Indian reject, you'll never amount to anything in your life aside from being an M&S slave who couldn't finish a BTEC course r0fl

" we found out " sorry who's we? u were by urself standing on ur own two feet when ur meant to be kingpin of doom u fucking sideman l0l imagine i came on ur clan forums and violated u, it's mad

mfw u flame me for being indian and put allahu akbar into it

ur not as smart as u think u are ultamouth broccoli lmfao and hey it wasnt hard finding ur fb and im not attempting to post anybody's name?

ur calling me a reject but you're not allowed in 75% of pure clans heheheahhaha mfw ur hated everywhere and u still try act as if you're some loved guy

guy u love guys stfu doss dhipton