Critical Damage Sunday Trip, FT. Olympiss cancelling trip LMFAO

Georgiie

IjWctHR.png

mfw im not in any MPCs. Just observing brown sticky stuff team-7 clans in their natural habitat of mains.

OP mirror CP, another brown sticky stuff HPC that used to bring +20 mains to weekend trips, guess OP followed.

CD mirror SV, another brown sticky stuff HPC that bring +25 jaja brown sticky stuffters on weekend trips to try and compete vs TLP.

Good try though rat face 

What about TLP, Zenith (Dome), EoP, RD, and basically more than half of the pure community?

Its funny how people on these boards rant about CD mains!! Sv mains!! and ignore the other clans that have larger main units

Also, the only reason CD ever brought mains (I'm sure ranks from both sides can agree) was because Zenith originally brought a unit of 15 Zerks/Mid-levels to snipe CD's callers. Their beef continued with both clans bringing more and more mains. Once Zenith announced going back to HPC again, them and their mains mass joined Op's trip the following weekend. So in return CD once again fought mains with mains rather than sit around on these boards and cry like a bunch of pussies.

Anyways I've no clue if CD or any of their opponents had mains today, but people (like you @@Rhythm ) need to realize its more than those 4 clans you mentioned bringing mains lmfao.

I find it weird that CD are flaming Olympus for moving up to a more relevant scene?

By relevant you mean you all get 39 defence and call yourselves pures? I've been to hpc trips they're broccolied lol. Just because you guys have brown sticky stuffty trips doesn't mean you need to convince everyone else to join your brown sticky stufffest