New rivalry

Fear The Beard

Members talking brown sticky stuff against members isn't going to start a rivalry. Ruin got Slaughter to where it is now however, they are doing well as an MPC without us. Only time will tell who will prevail in clan wars.

Don't forget Ruin had that 14 win streak just like Slaughter have a 7 win streak atm.

Ruin will probably end up teaming with Rage tbh, slaughter have been making themselves a name in the MPC scene and Rage are like scrappy little dogs trying to think they can compete with anyone in the MPC scene but they're still stuck asking for 85 cb cap preps lol

Clan(s):Doom

I was in the fight slamming you, it's quite hard to not remember slamming someone so easily lmfa0 (you also had level 80s and 90s in that prep so idk why you're so pussy to ask for 85 only)

Shoe me proof lmao. We had 80s but very few and not a single one over 85cb.

Quit trying to make your brown sticky stuff clans look better. They're dead.

lol... u really denying it?

If we have a prep against a someone ,we will give our strongest men a priority over those people that has failed to train up their accounts, we always let them play next round tho.

But we do not have prep reqs like other clans and if you can pull similar to us, we won't sit anyone.

If you can prove me wrong to this statement, go ahead

If we have a prep against a someone ,we will give our strongest men a priority over those people that has failed to train up their accounts, we always let them play next round tho.

But we do not have prep reqs like other clans and if you can pull similar to us, we won't sit anyone.

If you can prove me wrong to this statement, go ahead

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you sit the same people whole prep bruh what u on about lmfaoooo i dont have to prove brown sticky stuff the members who were sat the whole prep know this thats why ur pull decreasing people dont want to be a part of a cancer clan like slaughter #oops

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you sit the same people whole prep bruh what u on about lmfaoooo i dont have to prove brown sticky stuff the members who were sat the whole prep know this thats why ur pull decreasing people dont want to be a part of a cancer clan like slaughter #oops

Idk who u are but, thats just pure propaganda.