New rivalry

Fear The Beard

We haven't "ben" out for anything. We're not going to go out until our official HPC trip.

that being said we can beat clans in our bracket without asking for a CB cap lmfao asking for 85 cb cap in MPC you're cauliflower as fuck...

Especially considering you asked OP for a prep with like 89 combat with 1 exception and you lost that with a +2/+3 (cos you couldn't pull) advantage.

We fought them up 3 a long time ago cause we couldn't pull? Logic?

You're so cauliflower its surprising.

Doom closed and slaughter is slumping, simple as that.

We fought them up 3 a long time ago cause we couldn't pull? Logic?

You're so cauliflower its surprising.

Doom closed and slaughter is slumping, simple as that.

"+2" because you couldn't pull for your +3 and 1-2 weeks isn't "a long time ago" lmfao

you're the joke of LPC clanning (wouldn't even consider you MPC because you fucking suck).

I think slaughter should worry about begging cd to get off them bc according to my sources (which are always correct) cd is sending slaughter back to lpc times. Unless slaughter teams with more clans to beat cd but lets ask op how thats going. Slaughter sucks and is a dead ass clan. No mass of invites will save them its over with :(

We arent in a rivalry with Ruin, we have other clans to focus on.

Rage will continue to be rage don't see a point in even trying to fight this clan. 85 combat isn't even a maxed 75 attack pure. I don't see why 85 would be the minimum for mpc preps.

ty for the 2 free wins your tomato rank structure just gave us

"+2" because you couldn't pull for your +3 and 1-2 weeks isn't "a long time ago" lmfao

you're the joke of LPC clanning (wouldn't even consider you MPC because you fucking suck).

bro arent u like a plus 1 in every clan you're in? pipe down bro

Lmao, you needa get some new callers in ur clan m8.

Btw do you use ur mic lmao?

How can you have slumped us, when we have been fucking you so hard, making u camp singles, and make ridicolous propaganda.

You say our opening pull was 30

We started with 38 and peaked and mainted 50-55

More excuses and propaganda pls.

We have plently of callers in our clan. Out of intrest, can you actually provide some information about our callers and my microphone i.e. expand? You seem to be coming up with this random brown sticky stuff so ridiculously.

• You didn't have aftermath topics back to back for 2 weekends (last ones) in LPC.
  • We forced you to end every single week after 30 mins max 1 hour and you came up with random excuses every single trip.
  • We had our last large 80v80 pkri where you brought rune tanks, snipe crews and mpc/hpc invites but still lost. Its funny how none of you have ever commented on this.
  • You teamed up with SD, even though earlier you called them brown sticky stuff, and still got pounded with them in LPC.
  • Your pull always decreased by atleast 50% every time you go out, because people abandon you after they realise you're terrible.
  • Your opening pull to MPC was around 30. & our scouts, including your aftermath topics lmfao, confirmed this.

I've confirmed all of this with evidence previously. In here;

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15316-rage-slaughter-sd-team-up-only-to-lose/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15633-rages-saturday-someone-call-911-on-behalf-of-slaughter-ft-sd/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15906-rages-saturday-undefeated-ft-sd-slaughter/

I actually put evidence on what I say kiddo. Do the same or go offline like your entire clan does.

We have plently of callers in our clan. Out of intrest, can you actually provide some information about our callers and my microphone i.e. expand? You seem to be coming up with this random brown sticky stuff so ridiculously.

• You didn't have aftermath topics back to back for 2 weekends (last ones) in LPC.
  • We forced you to end every single week after 30 mins max 1 hour and you came up with random excuses every single trip.
  • We had our last large 80v80 pkri where you brought rune tanks, snipe crews and mpc/hpc invites but still lost. Its funny how none of you have ever commented on this.
  • You teamed up with SD, even though earlier you called them brown sticky stuff, and still got pounded with them in LPC.
  • Your pull always decreased by atleast 50% every time you go out, because people abandon you after they realise you're terrible.
  • Your opening pull to MPC was around 30. & our scouts, including your aftermath topics lmfao, confirmed this.

I've confirmed all of this with evidence previously. In here;

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15316-rage-slaughter-sd-team-up-only-to-lose/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15633-rages-saturday-someone-call-911-on-behalf-of-slaughter-ft-sd/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15906-rages-saturday-undefeated-ft-sd-slaughter/

I actually put evidence on what I say kiddo. Do the same or go offline like your entire clan does.

gl at prep bout to smoke ur clan 6-0 in both servers reject.

ty for the 2 free wins your tofu rank structure just gave us

bro arent u like a plus 1 in every clan you're in? pipe down bro

I'm more relevant in my clan than you are in your own clan lmfa0

btw we're waiting for you in teamspeak mute unless you don't want to talk :\

lol is this a joke? We don't rely on other clans. Everytime a clan closes you get members but you still struggle to come close to our pull. Know your place buddy. Gl with cotm btw ty for free wins

i wonder why you went to CP's trip lmfao and also dick sucked Slapping LOL

Wow you've been keeping track haven't you fanboy? Nice to know were relevant unlike doom and slaughter.

Wow you've been keeping track haven't you fanboy? Nice to know were relevant unlike doom and slaughter.

I was in the fight slamming you, it's quite hard to not remember slamming someone so easily lmfa0 (you also had level 80s and 90s in that prep so idk why you're so pussy to ask for 85 only)

So as i see it.....Slaughter is one of the top MPC in clan wars, sadly they dont pull 60+ but still have a very strong core that can fight people down opts also their levels are very good for MPC... Rage pulls a decent amount but dont think they have won a prep in MPC scene yet. I think the reason they've declined most of their preps is because they dont want their hype to go down which is fine/understandable. But if you have a rival and you talk alot of brown sticky stuff to them and cannot back it up @ clw.... not sure then what that is haha.

In the end, i think if slaughter gets their pulls up they will  be a real threat in MPC scene, but also goes for Rage's levels. Time will tell! Hopefully both you guys prep soon and we figure this brown sticky stuff out

Ruin will probably end up teaming with Rage tbh, slaughter have been making themselves a name in the MPC scene and Rage are like scrappy little dogs trying to think they can compete with anyone in the MPC scene but they're still stuck asking for 85 cb cap preps lol

slaughter sit in single a lot not sure if srs