Looking for LPC to level up with.

Budder F

What's up guys, I'm currently looking for a true LPC to level up with.

I recently just started this account after coming back to rs. I am almost fully quested and I started mage first so that's why I'm a little offset for the time being lol.

I'm 60 CB, firecape, good networth.

50 Att

50 Str

1 Def

63 Range

44 Pray

87 Mage

50 HP.

Let me know what is out there, thanks =]

I hear that both BV and Purge are extremely promising clans that have just now entered the LPC scene. One led by Krave, one by Hassan, they are in a fierce rivalry. Perhaps your choice on which one to join will change the fate of this rivalry.

or u could be +1 in any other clan r0fl

Your mage is already quite high, might as well make it a MPC/HPC account. Don't get me wrong, you can still train your stats, if you were to get 70 strength & 70 range, you'd have about 65 hitpoints. With 44 prayer, 50 att, 70 str, 70 range, 87 mage, 65 hp, & 1 def, you'd be about 64 combat. Even then you'd still be mage based, if you had kept 70 mage & got the above stats you'd be 60 combat.

My ideal LPC build is this:

• 40 Attack - this is quested, not trained. IE: Waterfall Quest, Fight Arena, & Tree Gnome Village
  • 75 Strength (depending or not if you have prayer)
  • 75 Ranged (depending or not if you have prayer)
  • 16 Prayer or 45 Prayer
  • 70 Hitpoints
  • 75 Magic

The above stats (with 45 Prayer) puts you at exactly 60 Combat. If you were 16 prayer, you'd be 57 combat & then could get your range/strength/magic to 80/80/82 with 75 hp & you'd be 16 prayer & 60 combat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...