fatality Saturday: fatality vs The World Ft EoP + EoM + RoT + Doom, SV, TLP

Ram

doubt it haha most of the time im posting on this site im at work on my phone so im not going to sit there posting to delusional kids like you but please explain my last post?

@@Halloween

@@Blue Lights your clan aided eop when eop pulled 60 and had doom in their capes which elevated them to 90 just to compete with our high 70 pull. TLP was irrelevant and lost the last 1v1 to us south of bandit on video. Stay irrelevant man, this isn't your style.

There you can see your low tier clan getting completely slayed 3 (three) times

Grats on killing a leader! Only kill in the whole trip

Btw if killing ranks is something good, there u go

All I see is your clan teaming with a clan about to move up to HPC in your capes and leaning on TLP. Your clan closed 4x last year and is considered with worst HPC of all time with no history. l0l. Embarrassing.

OJjE16M.png

All I see is your clan teaming with a clan about to move up to HPC in your capes and leaning on TLP. Your clan closed 4x last year and is considered with worst HPC of all time with no history. l0l. Embarrassing.

OJjE16M.png

I'm gonna tell you what is really embarassing.

GFopT2l.pngIzSwWoX.pngIzSwWoX.pnghav4iCO.pngGnyKIo9.pngGnyKIo9.pngs5FFrmk.pngTEiooZk.pngBjL1zP5.png

You hack an EoP legend and get defence level on it.

You brown sticky stuff talk the whole week.

You beg mains to come on your trip to save your ass.

You invite CD to your trips (Yeah that thread asking to your members not flame CD invites, lmfao)

You get slayed 3 times in one day, from 70 to 0 THREE FUCKING TIMES.

And then you get those excuses we invited Doom, rot, mains etc. Nice propaganda.

Your clan members are brain-dead. Literally zombies who cant think about what happened today.

Make sure you get on tomorrow to get mummified once again. I love those free loots.

Looks like I just roasted you.

Let's see if you can make more excuses about it.

I'm gonna tell you that being in eop is really embarrassing.

Do you think I'm gonna read a wall of text on a 3rd party site where you lost to my clan? Gratz FI

Hack an account. Talk brown sticky stuff. Sign ups. Still beaten by EOP. l0l

Ohhhh so he comes out from hiding with his 30 pull and losing to an LPC, Olympus. We didn't have signups and we still beat eop and rd stayed irrelevant as always on Saturdays l0l.

Your clan is closing soon.

Do you think I'm gonna read a wall of text on a 3rd party site where you lost to my clan? Gratz FI

Ohhhh so he comes out from hiding with his 30 pull and losing to an LPC, Olympus. We didn't have signups and we still beat eop and rd stayed irrelevant as always on Saturdays l0l.

Show me 1 pic of u beating eop/tlp?

Hiding? Stop using my words buddy. Had an 8 hour ban for flaming actually. And u had sign ups but still got 'reeled'. Not to mention your 35 man pull last Sunday where all u did was sit in single and didn't see a single topic/vid for it. Gj on getting smacked with sign ups. Sukker klen

Hiding? Stop using my words buddy. Had an 8 hour ban for flaming actually. And u has sign ups but still got 'reeled'.

'reeled'

YOU'RE ON MY TOPIC BUDDY LMFAO'

nice 30 man pull today btw, you've had people not attend Saturdays since November last year l0l

'reeled'

YOU'RE ON MY TOPIC BUDDY LMFAO'

nice 30 man pull today btw, you've had people not attend Saturdays since November last year l0l

Only a broccoli would believe siths topic, lmfao. He'd really post that in public boards yer buddy. Also it's not your topic, lmfao don't get excited