fatality Saturday: fatality vs The World Ft EoP + EoM + RoT + Doom, SV, TLP

Ram

This is quite possibly the most fiction topic I've ever read and I've read the brown sticky stuff that used to be posted on PW years ago. 

You got demolished by EoP at the start of your trip, then you and your brown sticky stuff main clan TUF tried to fight TLP north GDZ and got slapped.

The only time you came close to a victory was when you were fighting TLP at fortress, after TLP had been fighting with SV in single for 5 odd minutes and were low food. 

Stay brown sticky stuff Fatality. 

Neigh. 

@@Halloween

@@Couck

@@Birthday

@@lex bruv

@

Please explain to us how u beat us yesterday? I mean in the first minute of Birthdays POV u're just standing at gdz? and U dont even have footage of a fight against us?

U got demortalized yesterday.. sooo fucking cauliflower l0l

wuu2 boys? got nothing to say? You must be really fucking cauliflower to think u actually beat us l0l

@@Halloween

@@Couck

@@Birthday

@@lex bruv

@

Just by comparing both eop's and fi's topic, it looks like eop & some clan called "Doom" (which i heard is zenith under a different name) teamed with eop today and tried to take on Fatality.

What im more proud of on Fatality's video, is that they FINALLY took out TLP. It looks like Fatality is tightening the leash for good.

Just by comparing both eop's and fi's topic, it looks like eop & some clan called "Doom" (which i heard is zenith under a different name) teamed with eop today and tried to take on fatality.

What im more proud of on fatality's video, is that they FINALLY took out TLP. It looks like fatality is tightening the leash for good.

Thanks brother

N6yyD5Z.png

doom + eop vs fatality. Yes i checked both topics and did my research, which leaves me with the question.......why did you need another clan to help you attempt to take down fi? i thought eop could take out fi alone, i guess not lol.