[R]age's Action-Packed Sunday | Ft. SD, S, AAO, LP and CD

Lenin

That was the beginning of the fight on @@Lenin pov. you ok?

clips mixed around sonny james. Hey man look on the bright side! Next Saturday you might pull 41, get a fight in clan wars, and get railed once again!

u mad bro????????u mad u got camped all trips??????????u mad ur clan got smacked upside down the head?????? #ragewinsagain ecba16e84e.png

Show me in the video where you "rail" slaughter.

Simple

All fights were crashed but the constant fighting from 13:25 (when the fight is even 50v50) to 15:22 (now 45v38). Also:

This then this. This was the 'cleanest' fight out of everything today (which was chaotic) and you were getting railed.

Better stay quiet just like when we 3-0'd you my friend.

Btw do you know what my new favorite number is? Ill give you a hint 

62e01d2ec78f1e0ab0f15eab18ef83f2.png

Thats the largest 360 I've ever seen. We also 360d all the way down to lumbridge where half your members were at. Btw remind me where your aftermath topic from yesterday and the weeks before were. You made one showing how badly you got railed today thats it.

EDIT: Nice cape in your inventory lol.

Thats the largest 360 I've ever seen. We also 360d all the way down to lumbridge where half your members were at. Btw remind me where your aftermath topic from yesterday and the weeks before were. You made one showing how badly you got railed today thats it.

EDIT: Nice cape in your inventory lol.

With pleasure

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/17146-slaughter-demoralizes-rage-f2p-prep-3-0-talk-brown sticky stuff-get-cocked/

Btw your boyfriends couldn't save you

Aftermath from your weekend trips tofu. Exactly why everyone calls you a prep clan, camp at cw, thats the only thing you're good for. Wildy is ours.

You had 15 ingame at one point lmfao.

Our quality is way better than yours, so i wouldn't say we would need to team with lp to kill ur brown sticky stuffty clan lmao.

We had the most action and killed every clan. Meanwhile lenin was looting food.

I love how you ignore my post now seeing as you can't reply to it.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/17295-rages-action-packed-sunday-ft-sd-s-aao-lp-and-cd/?p=449509

You had 15 ingame at one point lmfao.

Our quality is way better than yours, so i wouldn't say we would need to team with lp to kill ur brown sticky stuffty clan lmao.

We had the most action and killed every clan. Meanwhile lenin was looting food.

'the most action' - waits until rage is fighting to hit while a cluster was happening for 10 minutes. 

Gets cd and lp cape on to blend in so they don't get smacked.

Nice action. CYA Saturday retards

u teamed with xl and cv for 3 weeks. bae i was in ur ts so u cant lie to me =D

No bb i never teamed with cv. But giving you the big dick i did do that. Come on bae u kno we already talked about this. I pitch you catch god. <3

Ps i closed aao in 2010 in 2 weeks with 3 mini wars and took ur forums down by using htowns acp access bc he used the same pass for everything or did u forget ;)

Yo bro, so where exactly in ur vid do you rail slaughter?

I only see you looting food and going to singles every 20 secs

We teamed with lp, had cape switches and we broke the mpc communiyy lmfao.

Stay easy

how u get so broke???? is it because rage sent u to lumbridge too much???? well ofc thats where slaughter belongs from the day they opened lma00000000...#ragewinsagain