[R]age's Action-Packed Sunday | Ft. SD, S, AAO, LP and CD

Lenin

fhqlP0R.png

28/02/2016

Rage stood glorious once again, with a constant pull of around 45-50, peaking at 55 (refer to video).

Once again, Rage set out once again, to find multiple clans looking to hit us. We were already prepared...

Sunday was really action-packed, with constant non-stop crashes (was a bit chaotic) and fights going on, everybody got very good action, esp. Slaughter - up the arse. Slaughter got completely demoralized all trip long, and had to end early once again. Its odd how their trips last 30 minutes to 1 hour max. They hid under CD capes, but that didn't go well for them either.

Join Rage at www.clan-rage.com.

1brxuti.gif

Shoutout to Slaughter, for getting completely railed once again.

Shoutout to SD, who put up a better fight today.

Shoutout to LP, not really sure who you are?

Shoutout to AAO, who gave us some good fights.

Shoutout to CD, for bullying Doomed into Olympiss.

1brxuti.gif

XXxAfaG.png

How was it hiding under CD capes? We thought your Doom invites woudn't be happy with that, which by the way, what happened to your pull after 30 minutes, did your invites just abandon you?

Regular tanks/hpc accounts; Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4 & some spastic posted this on their own forums; Gif.

The fact that you wen't under CD capes was funny.

The fact that you were losing before the crash was just as funny.

Do you ever learn? Why do you pull out these strange tactics and then say we teamed on you? Watch the vid, see if our movements look like we teamed with anyone. Want the teamspeak recording? You're running out of excuses. Tell everybody how you said "we need more invites" - so many leaks going to take a lot of money to repair those damages.

Dead clan.
F3nC5MW.png

You put up better fights than yesterday. You completely lost the first ones and at the fighter later if it wasn't crashed, we would have 100% won. Your numbers were dropping so fast. Why do you even bother to throw up an aftermath topic?

3pKsYFQ.png

Had a good and long fight today. Not sure why you said "we left" at a returning fight but you 100% lost that fight. Bailing is your own fault & we played the returning game, one which coudn't do.

Reality is this.

y9DDPcb.png

Not really sure who you are. When you hit us we thought it was Slaughter, we really didn't know who the fuck you were.

Instead of hiding behind other clans, why don't you have the balls to come up and face us in wildy or cw? Carry on trying to crash fights, your effect is very little.

1brxuti.gif

fp6qfd.png

Lenin's POV

Whoppa's POV

2je3ey9.png

5W2OzcH.png

LbaeEbm.png

McW2y3F.png

XqT0jrb.png

4fFSisL.png

Cdx0baa.png

GOjlKPA.png

BN3cJ3Q.png

xaAE7eh.png

FVyYv6S.png

gxfVclc.png

hHfvjbw.png

LMOluUg.png

RVq22Ab.png

n72mQMd.png

Y5KljcN.png

XPGCgUb.png

Slaughters excuses are so cauliflower lmao. They keep coming up with new ones.

Anyway was a fun day. Thanks for fights everyone.

Oh and slaughter u suck

Rage got shat on today friend. So bad that they had to call CD on us anytime they fought us. At the end of our trip we managed to maintain a 3v1 against you guys. CD isnt always going to be an MPC. You know a clan is brown sticky stuff when they get 3-0d after getting their rules in clw AND when they have to have 2 other clans on speed dial to keep the mighty green tigers away from the koala bears

Yes, your 5 minute video compared to ours. It is certainly funny.

You keep saying that like as if people actually watch your 15-30 min videos of you retards in singles. Dont start.

Thanks for the fights, but let me point something out.

GOjlKPA.png

We ended at that point and 25ish members were just snipeing the lp and sd fight.

I see, some of your members were running and logging though. Even so, thanks for the fights.

2 minutes into lenins video and you have already slumped down to 40 people ingame.

Gj being irrelevant all trip and spending most of it looting food and sitting in singles.

How on earth can you claim to have railed us?

I messed up the order when I made the video, thats my bad. Video was already at 83% or something (and my computer is slow) when I realised it was in the wrong order.

Even still, we still railed Slaughter who were hiding in other clan's capes. Did you miss that part of the video? You went down 5, then 10 and 15 in minutes. How does that feel?

Rage got shat on today friend. So bad that they had to call CD on us anytime they fought us. At the end of our trip we managed to maintain a 3v1 against you guys. CD isnt always going to be an MPC. You know a clan is brown sticky stuff when they get 3-0d after getting their rules in clw AND when they have to have 2 other clans on speed dial to keep the mighty green tigers away from the koala bears

You keep saying that like as if people actually watch your 15-30 min videos of you retards in singles. Dont start.

Why do you insult me and then say dont start? Whats the logic behind that?

How was it 3v1? Can you for once in your life, show evidence for the things you say. We were winning the matched fight up 10 when it got crashed, what are you on?