Fi is old

Guest Goop

Yo guys so I have a srs question regarding fatality, seeing as they're 10 years old what has FI accomplished that sv or any other mpc couldn't in 1 lmao? I need unbiased opinions, for science

Grats sv

paddy youre one of those "bama gona take my guns!" lmao quit watching fox news fam

No, I'm not. If you really wanna talk about it, feel free to pm me on IRC. No president will ever "take" (ban) guns in the United States of America. Let's make that clear. 

been one of the more relevant clans for 10 years, what else do you want to achieve?

they have contributed to this fairly small community for 10 years, and were at times better then all the others. had their prime, still compete.

ty4+1

been one of the more relevant clans for 10 years, what else do you want to achieve?

they have contributed to this fairly small community for 10 years, and were at times better then all the others. had their prime, still compete.

ty4+1

Agreed 100% all flame and banter aside this was a pretty cauliflower question. All five legacy clans thats still open contributed to this community in some way no matter how much you hate/flame them.