Yo TLP u lost something?

R3lv

I knew ct was taking over foe but now you're imitating their 1 server mentality?

We all know how that went, don't we lol

or we're being more realistic and realize the odds of a bunch of 1 defence pures winning a f2p prep in a addy, main infested pure community is really slim. generally mains are supposed to beat pures, especially in f2p

there's a reason why doom went hpc and  they all trained 35 defence lmfao

but we all know who was #1 f2p (foe) before all you losers got 30 def to compete, don't we lol

or we're being more realistic and realize the odds of a bunch of 1 defence pures winning a f2p prep in a addy, main infested pure community is really slim. generally mains are supposed to beat pures, especially in f2p

but we all know who was #1 f2p (foe) before all you losers got 30 def to compete, don't we lol

damn my bro is destroying this random @@Pinhead . wat is he thinking? really trying to argue with someone out of his league.. this is not ending well for @@Pinhead

wait, is the clan that we're 19-3 against in preps saying they are #1 again? The clan we've been bullyingto end their trips 30 minutes earlier than all others last month? roooofl, give me  a break ffs

TLP is crumbling

there's a reason why doom went hpc and  they all trained 35 defence lmfao

a clan full of 20 deffers are making a bunch of excuses when they're getting perfected by a bunch of 30 deffers l00000000000000l you're starting to make as many excuses as fi swelly l0l tlp made you quit f2p LMFAOOOOOOOO did they turn you vegan too

all I hear is wah wah we are all 20 def with a couple 30 def and getting railed by tlp and their 30 def wah wah

crymore because you lose with all of those 100s on your ml LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

a clan full of 20 deffers are making a bunch of excuses when they're getting perfected by a bunch of 30 deffers l00000000000000l you're starting to make as many excuses as fi swelly l0l tlp made you quit f2p LMFAOOOOOOOO did they turn you vegan too

all I hear is wah wah we are all 20 def with a couple 30 def and getting railed by tlp and their 30 def wah wah

haha yep 42/108 people with 20 def is definitely a clan filled with 20 def, u make a lot of sense m8.

haha yep 34//108 people with 100 cb is definitely a clan filled with 100 cbs, u make a lot of sense m8

cry more because tlp lost a 30 def cap fullout having 70+ lvl 100s with 30+ defence to a bunch of 1 defence youtube recruits aka foe? LOOOOOOOOL

tq4VUrs.png

sorry m8 but foe doesn't have 30 deffers

stay delusional usain bolt

why is this random trying to speak up

back to ur granite platebody lesser demon task tomato who do u think u are to speak like that to someone thats relevent which you arent