Broadcasting: Slaughter's death

Lenin

• after consistently pulling low throughout the weeks
  • after pulling 30+8 to their opening trips
  • after missing 7/9 aftermath topics
  • after dodging AAO in F2P preps, and dodging Apex in P2P preps even though they got dicked by them in F2P
  • after their ranks and core members left, after their deluded loyal members saying "we've lost our quality"
  • after they lurked from one clan's capes to another Ft. SD, Apex, LP, CD
  • after they started sending ranks to build LPCs

They declare on us right after (literally) the Saturday trip where they gained no victories, which is the story of their lives. They've tried to override the rules and quote Moni as if we give 2 brown sticky stuffs about that broccoli.

How fucking desperate can you get, for a tiny bit of hype?

How are you going to talk ab preps..... I literally asked for a prep vs u guys and said we would give you any rules and you still declined. and we gave the option of any time and either thursday or friday :X

In all seriousness, you should be looking for a prep in your own range. You just moved down from HPC with majority being maxed pures and around 90. You should be looking for preps with Doom, RD etc. instead of a clan with majority 75s.

Ur the 1 to talk about dodging preps you dodged us for 2 months then got shat on 3-0.

We never claimed to be #1 in clan wars, you did, thats the difference. We've claimed our quality at wild.

Also, you're missing 7/9 of your aftermath topics.

pretty sure ruin did this too them winning a prep +3. u can have the hype though don't worry mate

We've been at a rivalry with them since LPC going undefeated for weeks. You just joined Ruin and we've been forcing them to slump forever. Your loyalty really is like a door nob, anyone can open it.

We never claimed to be #1 in clan wars, you did, thats the difference. We've claimed our quality at wild.

Also, you're missing 7/9 of your aftermath topics.

We've been at a rivalry with them since LPC going undefeated for weeks. You just joined Ruin and we've been forcing them to slump forever. Your loyalty really is like a door nob, anyone can open it.

if you want me too explain my loyalty i can do?

if you want me too explain my loyalty i can do?

Go for it.

You bitched about an unexpected incident when the ranks were doing their best to provide for the members that were harmed, against a high-rank that was perm-banned. For countless times you immaturely acted out against clan members/ranks and then you left for two different clans in LPC months ago, and then to Slaughter, our biggest rival, talking brown sticky stuff about us behind our back and coming back like nothing happened. Your loyalty is as strong as your character, weak. How many MPCs have you switched from since you left? You still spend more time around us than in your own clan coming to our mass spots.

Go for it.

You bitched about an unexpected incident when the ranks were doing their best to provide for the members that were harmed, against a high-rank that was perm-banned. For countless times you immaturely acted out against clan members/ranks and then you left for two different clans in LPC months ago, and then to Slaughter, our biggest rival, talking brown sticky stuff about us behind our back and coming back like nothing happened. Your loyalty is as strong as your character, weak. How many MPCs have you switched from since you left? You still spend more time around us than in your own clan coming to our mass spots.

I got scammed, got payed back by you mugs then I left for op, BIG fucking mistake, didn't realize they didn't have the greatest of communities and that's where the mighty ruin come along and saved my ass and now I'm in a great community again, eyyyyyy you can't be still mad about me bitching about you in that recording? i was only speaking the truth bro.. you can't tank 4 brown sticky stuff + your only a rank because of your fancy way of wording and making your clan look good. OH yeah i went their