hm

sudo_

i dont know what their story is like but once u join rot, everything other clan ur associated with takes 2nd place, if ur an official you have to step down etc + u gotta get rot tatted on ur sack pm me for pic of mine still hurts to this day. once ur in rot u dont get out unless ur lucky af or you leave a trail of blood from ur anus BWARE

In case u don't realize how this transition works; your ranks are gonna bend the knee to RoT(just like they did to TLP) after realizing that you won't even have the quality to keep up with garbage clans like ronin lmfa0

gl

relax ur still an intro even i could make up some fake ass brown sticky stuff and get you kicked from rot at this point ya lil munchkin insallah

What's bending the knee to rot got to do with kyle? Like I know he single handedly made you bend the knee to TLP but I think ROT can do it without him lmao

i suggest you to read again and try to comprehend everything.

i suggest you to read again and try to comprehend everything.

My statement stands.

Yes he is rot and yes he is tlp. He's just pointing out both clans will make sv bend the knee. It's ok lil guy I don't expect you to understand what's going on you have just been through alot of pain and heartbreak being removed from the pure scene. I'm just saying if you think going main will help you.... you are wrong

My statement stands.

Yes he is rot and yes he is tlp. He's just pointing out both clans will make sv bend the knee. It's ok lil guy I don't expect you to understand what's going on you have just been through alot of pain and heartbreak being removed from the pure scene. I'm just saying if you think going main will help you.... you are wrong

Again you make no sense and didn't comprehend properly. You're really clueless and justin beiber.

Who cares about main clanning tbh? brown sticky stuff is trash.

ur right pure clanning is so fun lol (i'm pretty sure ur in foe so any generalized comment i could make about pure clanning sucking actually applies directly to you)

u literally walk around in singles/log out for the majority of your two hour trips every weekend waiting for other clans to fight and rush them either during, or after their fight so you have an advantage, and your only events are 1-2 hour "pk trips" that aren't even pk trips since you're logged out half the time waiting for other clans to do stuff lmfao

imagine for once having the highest pull to f2p, which you haven't had in over 6 months- and your leadership decides to starve your own clan of action, on its birthday. lmfao bro

ur right pure clanning is so fun lol (i'm pretty sure ur in foe so any generalized comment i could make about pure clanning sucking actually applies directly to you)

u literally walk around in singles/log out for the majority of your two hour trips every weekend waiting for other clans to fight and rush them either during, or after their fight so you have an advantage, and your only events are 1-2 hour "pk trips" that aren't even pk trips since you're logged out half the time waiting for other clans to do stuff lmfao

imagine for once having the highest pull to f2p, which you haven't had in over 6 months- and your leadership decides to starve your own clan of action, on its birthday. lmfao bro

lol why do u like kyle so much. hes good but he wont single handedly beat sv when hes in rot

Ex. @OFFICER of Frenzy

Ex %Warlord of Chaotic

Ex +Advanced Member of Remedy

Ex %Captain of Desire

ex. @COUNCIL of the Gods Olympus

Ex. @OFFICER of Frenzy

Ex %Warlord of Chaotic

Ex +Advanced Member of Remedy

Ex %Captain of Desire

ex. @COUNCIL of the Gods Olympus

why are you trying to deflect lol? its ok to like kyle but not as much as you do. maybe tell him about your feelings im sure hed love to hear from you just keep it pg13 :)

What's bending the knee to rot got to do with kyle? Like I know he single handedly made you bend the knee to TLP but I think ROT can do it without him lmao

sv was allied with rot while we were mains, pretty sure it's gonna be similar to how it was then lol. btw we already have ~85 maxed accounts on our ml. and @@BarrageKyle you realize that rot isn't your second clan when you join rot right? rot is the priority, you have to drop what you're doing and go fight with rot even if you're in the middle of calling a p2p prep or something

i don't think any of you are willing to step down from your ranks to step up as a member in rot.

sv was allied with rot while we were mains, pretty sure it's gonna be similar to how it was then lol. btw we already have ~85 maxed accounts on our ml. and @@BarrageKyle you realize that rot isn't your second clan when you join rot right? rot is the priority, you have to drop what you're doing and go fight with rot even if you're in the middle of calling a p2p prep or something

i don't think any of you are willing to step down from your ranks to step up as a member in rot.

Oh I see so running your pull into rot and getting gassed 3 hours into being a main clan was your idea of getting on rots good side? Self sacrifice so you can once again be rot minon lmfao.

For a guy that "doesn't want pure drama anymore" you seem to spend alot of time on a pure forum.