Hello, Shark brew community!

PS Bear

Hello community of shark brew

To anybody reading this, i'd like to introduce myself. My in game username is PS Bear. I've been actively pking since 2005 and have always loved the clan scenario but never enjoyed how serious people are about it. I've been working very hard to be able to offer a place for all pkers to get together and just have a good time. In the past few days we've opened a Ddos protected team speak with ranks and icons where we have 5-10 active players on at all times in clan chat "ps public". We're in the process of opening a forums where our team members can get official and share experiences. 

If this is something anybody would be interested in please, feel free to give me feedback. I fully understand that i'm a "random" and not known in the runescape community, but we're not trying to be #1 clan in runescape or anything like that.. Simply a place now for pkers to get together.

If you've read all this way, I appreciate you and thank you for giving me your time. someday I hope to be out there competing with clans but for now I have to build my way up.

Cheers

Ps Bear

Hello ps bear

What are people suppose to post on your forum though? I dont think there is a big enough demographic for what you have in mind, non the less, good luck!

I think it's more of a starter to build into a clan.I would post everything any clan would have, For now. I just wanted to introduce myself and just get the idea out there.