Trump or Hillary

Milzan

Please elaborate on how he's a business failure

ignoring your second point because its your opinion and your third point is just cauliflower

He's a business failure in the sense that nearly all of his businesses have failed 

Trump, I don't want a traitor as my President.

He's a business failure in the sense that nearly all of his businesses have failed 

I don't support Trump, but people say that fact without looking at it from a business point of view. Smart business men take risks for optimal profit on investment, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Hence his 3 bankruptcies on the long list of successes he has had in his career. Hell, I bet even Warren Buffett has some bankruptcies under his belt.

I have all confidence in him being a successful business owner, what concerns me is his experience in politics with him being a very strong candidate to be the next commander in chief.

Trump, I don't want a traitor as my President.

I don't support Trump, but people say that fact without looking at it from a business point of view. Smart business men take risks for optimal profit on investment, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Hence his 3 bankruptcies on the long list of successes he has had in his career. Hell, I bet even Warren Buffett has some bankruptcies under his belt.

I have all confidence in him being a successful business owner, what concerns me is his experience in politics with him being a very strong candidate to be the next commander in chief.

If that's how you guys see it then that's up to you