[Fi]Nick leaves pisstality

17_

He just wanted leader man

ur clan is dead lmfao

lol, your clan is stuck in a server that noone cares about and #7 ranked in the server that everyone values.

do i have to pull up the picture of you just yesterday saying that EOP is #2 p2p matched behind foe lol?

You come and go depending on how dead foc is.

I'm always here. I can show you the door if you like.

U wanted a 60v60 but pulled 47 to a 55v55 and u call us dead, lol.

ur clan is dead lmfao

do i have to pull up the picture of you just yesterday saying that EOP is #2 p2p matched behind foe lol?

pls do.

Considering your average member goes 2-22 in f2p and your clan is a bottom of the list main clan now, i figured you needed the cash more than I did. Cheers.

Considering you're brown sticky stuff imma do you a favour and close tlm for the 9th time.

you're always here losing to me, lmfao m8 you're honestly too easy (refer to sig)

you and known 2 lose = recipe for disaster lmfao holy brown sticky stuff what a garbage rank team

i honestly feel sorry for r3v, the only guy i will always have respect for even after he left foe to join tlm because of his pk team at the time

why you are so brown sticky stuffhurt? #team-np

Quite fascinating, how does best rank leave the members behind? Seems like he could not figure out how to make things work around for his favour so he dipped.

or he realised fi is a trash clan just like all the old high ranks did too. grats rd