[Week 1] Devotion's Opening Weekend

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

was very fun thanks all the lpcs for the actions! 

i bullied this clan so hard lmao they had to team with 3 other clans and I banned them from clan wars r0f

u led a snipe team in 2k16 kys broccoli lmao

U teams with pop and purge on saturday.... we teamed with no one 

bv had there own capes respect to them

Good terms? you have been flaming us non stop if we where on good terms you wouldn't be going on the bandwagon of flaming Devotion in Chaos.

yeah your right parm totally hasnt threatened me or anyone else lmao kid is a wanna b ethug

control ur broccoli ranks i wouldnt flame u morons. Very simple thing about me I dont go out of my way to flame people. You flame me and I will kill your clan. 

yeah your right parm totally hasnt threatened me or anyone else lmao kid is a wanna b ethug

control ur broccoli ranks i wouldnt flame u morons. Very simple thing about me I dont go out of my way to flame people. You flame me and I will kill your clan. 

Dude you talk a big game lol, "kill your clan" when your dead clan Faith was killed by BV lol.

Lets see what clans cape your going to wear on your opening trip.

Edge recruit? i was in clanning since pre eoc I was in npo pre eoc lmao you irrelevant broccoli.

Go back to being irrelevant in ur brown sticky stuffy ass 308 snipe team stay brown sticky stuff you call single piles in 30v30s lmao

lmao fking random no1 even knows you m8

lmk when u wana prep btw I asked ur ranks last 2 weeks but they kept backing out lmao

you can keep clan wars, we'll keep enjoying our rune scimm and chaos capes loots in the wildy were it really matters lmao

R10 is literally 10x better rank then you will ever be. Go back to your forums and post a topic about how you didn't head out today.

wuu2? god bless chaos for canceling todays trip.

i dont know if you retards didn't know, But our opening trip is 2nd of April, We have said this all along, so i don't know where you're getting your deluded info..

We only came out on saturday to slam your opening trip, which we did easily... See you next weekend when we demoralize you on OUR opening trip. 

you can keep clan wars, we'll keep enjoying our rune scimm and chaos capes loots in the wildy were it really matters lmao

Ironic where you got cleared and we got your rune scims and capes, Kappa?

who is this togo kid? why does he seem so mad from what i hear you clan hasnt even gone out yet

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/18483-chaoss-top-class-saturday/

yesterdays topic bro

ahaha chaos canceled todays trip and they still talking brown sticky stuff? lmfaooo 

stay teaming with pop, both trash clans.

You're so fucking broccolied it's unreal, no wonder devotion won't go anywhere lmfao