Olympus Eggs Rage to Irrelevance [3-0]

God Steve

I really don't have an excuse for round 3 but we were down 1 from the beginning. With that being said round one was the most fair even though your first pile knew to prerun and start tanking. Gf

is that a flame lol ausana?

lol rage cant compete nice prep record lmfao

lol rage cant compete nice prep record lmfao

we are one month into the scene. Olympus is 8+. I promise you that in 7 months we will accomplish much more than Olympus ever could. Don't be salty bro and have fun hyping this weeknd for 70 when you will max peak at 55

two years in the mpc scene and you need a ts leak to win against rage, a clan who hasnt even been open for a year

trash clan lol

Your cute didn't realize going hpc was ever the goal. Mpc scene gets the most action and less mains. Oh and about the leak watch r3 following the suppose 'leak' being found.

Because 1 leak gets you 3-0'd right

Silly brown sticky stuffters

Btw @@Niblet u fucking suck hillbily clown

The first two rounds the leak gave u the first piles(who pre ran) and he also left cc.

You also rushed +1 on the last round(check vid).

We fought down every round while your first piles pre-ran.

Pretty easy to breakdown bud, go back to school m8.

The first two rounds the leak gave u the first piles(who pre ran) and he also left cc.

You also rushed +1 on the last round(check vid).

We fought down every round while your first piles pre-ran.

Pretty easy to breakdown bud, go back to school m8.

Your excuses are as whack as your clan, you got dicked in the anus by your old clan get over it puto

My excuses r backed up by solid proof. Check your own vids.

Looks like op is the next clan on the hit list;)

????

You're an elder in a clan that is the least of our worries, shut the fuck up lmfao, you're irrelevant to your own clan.

it was 95 but i agreed to let them break to pull more than 22 since we pulled 35 so no harm no foul

95 but yeah i dont like sitting so i let it slide

22? They probably could have gotten 30 but decided to sit most of their brown sticky stuffters so they can win. I remember they used to do that before where they had 25-30 in the portal but dropped to like 20.

we are one month into the scene. Olympus is 8+. I promise you that in 7 months we will accomplish much more than Olympus ever could. Don't be salty bro and have fun hyping this weeknd for 70 when you will max peak at 55

55? that is if apex ends their trip and sd ends their trip s all the doom invites would flood to op ts, and they all multilog on their mains aswell.