Olympus Eggs Rage to Irrelevance [3-0]

God Steve

Yeah they will have to provide some evidence to dispute. @@Niblet if you have anything just post it here. logs/pictures

it was 95 but i agreed to let them break to pull more than 22 since we pulled 35 so no harm no foul

@@Tevin @@Ir0ny

Combat cap was 90 with two exceptions 96 and under, if you want to prove us otherwise feel free with a picture! :)

95 but yeah i dont like sitting so i let it slide

L0l. If @@Niblet would of listened a week ago when I first red flagged him we would of smoked you guys with ease. HUNTER to respond to your poke "duval knows my reflects" yes your right I do. Your slower then a box of cement. GZ OP

Because 1 leak gets you 3-0'd right

Silly brown sticky stuffters

Btw @@Niblet u fucking suck hillbily clown

if you say you kicked the leak after round two, whats the excuse for losing round 3 to 25 op members in chicken suits and doing egg pushes????

I really don't have an excuse for round 3 but we were down 1 from the beginning. With that being said round one was the most fair even though your first pile knew to prerun and start tanking. Gf

lol

is that a flame lol ausana?

I really don't have an excuse for round 3 but we were down 1 from the beginning. With that being said round one was the most fair even though your first pile knew to prerun and start tanking. Gf

is that a flame lol ausana?

no. <3 for u