DAMN DEVOTION AT IT AGAIN WITH THE PULLS

Pcl

what was started was finished, 

you the one falling. SO when's your pk trips? only saturdays? nice activity. 

who knows. 

We're not even open jesus christ, why are you braindead cunts so salty...

We're not even open jesus christ, why are you braindead cunts so salty...

Then why post aftermath topics thinking that your top brown sticky stuff ? 

You basically are on the end of closure, the worst part is that you teamed with SP so that it wouldnt be matched opts vs Devotion, 

Probably only going to pull 25-30 and pull a remy coming out once a week maybe twice a week on a Sunday. 

Activity in your clan is more dead then me fucking hassan's sister. 

Then why post aftermath topics thinking that your top brown sticky stuff ? 

You basically are on the end of closure, the worst part is that you teamed with SP so that it wouldnt be matched opts vs Devotion, 

Probably only going to pull 25-30 and pull a remy coming out once a week maybe twice a week on a Sunday. 

Activity in your clan is more dead then me fucking hassan's sister. 

how are we on the end of closure when we're not even open you twat?, we pulled 40 to a day notice prep, we do brown sticky stuff everyday, lmfao. spastic.

how are we on the end of closure when we're not even open you twat?, we pulled 40 to a day notice prep, we do brown sticky stuff everyday, lmfao. spastic.

Sorry i must be blind or something, i dont see any aftermath topics of your "prep" today sir, you want to back that up? 

We didnt see you out there today? coming out tomorrow? we are out everyday just let me know so i can make my money quicker. 

Umm Its called not even opening broccoli, thats the route your clan is going atm, worse then hassan reopening as an lpc for the 9th time. 

Sorry i must be blind or something, i dont see any aftermath topics of your "prep" today sir, you want to back that up? 

We didnt see you out there today? coming out tomorrow? we are out everyday just let me know so i can make my money quicker. 

Umm Its called not even opening broccoli, thats the route your clan is going atm, worse then hassan reopening as an lpc for the 9th time. 

it was pub off, kid what clan are you, you get kicked from every clan you're in lmfao. alright, give me your locs, and i'll make sure i'll clear you :) (thats even if you're in a clan, probs already kicked)

it was pub off, kid what clan are you, you get kicked from every clan you're in lmfao. alright, give me your locs, and i'll make sure i'll clear you :) (thats even if you're in a clan, probs already kicked)

Pub off? because you lost probably l0000l who pubs off an lpc prep? is that how brown sticky stuff you are? 

Bra ill have my pm on just for you kid, make sure you show up. 

Clan? Devotion, Watch how quick your clan closes.