@J-Swag aka Jonty aka Ex-Hazard Advanced member

Corn_husker

Lol @@J-Swag first minister of eop propaganda aka father of all propaganda, u clearly still rustling jimmies since new recruits and all those foe kids in our first real rivalry lmao

Now that sv closed and FI is on the verge cp just asking to put themselves on the eop adamant donation fund raiser list rif rof

fi is so dead now i figured it was time to rustle some other clans jimmys lmao.

I took the slacker route and picked on the easiest target available, aka CP.

CP ranks so sick of being made fun of they don't even use their real names anymore lmao. It's like a clan of Birthdays.

brown sticky stuffe topic but Jonty really is a gloryhunter, took credit for so much in EoP yet he barely did anything.

Gave himself the title "Founder of EoP on 07" Yet he didn't care enough to train his account to meet the reqs..

Opposite of Goop, Solo and Tayyab who actually did something for EoP but didn't take credit for anything. 

brown sticky stuffe topic but Jonty really is a gloryhunter, took credit for so much in EoP yet he barely did anything.

Gave himself the title "Founder of EoP on 07" Yet he didn't care enough to train his account to meet the reqs..

Opposite of Goop, Solo and Tayyab who actually did something for EoP but didn't take credit for anything. 

At what point in time did you stop trying to suck my dick and talk to me on IRC 24/7, and start hating me? Or is this yet another attention seeking exercise?

Is it because I declined your facebook friend request? If you were wondering why its because you look like the Gnome Ball Referee.

At what point in time did you stop trying to suck my dick and talk to me on IRC 24/7, and start hating me? Or is this yet another attention seeking exercise?

Is it because I declined your facebook friend request? If you were wondering why its because you look like the Gnome Ball Referee.

Next level hypocrite lol. Looks like I hit a nerve tho :rolleyes:

You used to beg me to hang out in your irc channel #the-management or sometin lol..

I never sent you a friend request on fb pal, I simply found you and was quite shocked how someone who is a 2/10 at max with an insecure emo appearance and ugly earring piercing could act so big on runescape forums. But I guess propaganda is the only thing you're good at  ;)

See ya Sunday lol, see ya in W25 as well. 

Your clan closed btw lol ty

The time is ticking down on the Eop TLP alliance...

How long do you think it'll be before TLP stops giving Eop free rides and actually fights them?

The time is ticking down for your clan's lifespan