OFFICIAL TLP VS EOP DISCUSSION

Blue Lights

why so friendly?

kill each other lmfao

Didnt you and a bunch of foe ranks help Sv for 6+ hours during our 21 hour long rag fest? Don't preach about being friendly when you had that sv cock so far up your ass you wasted so much time on rs for a clan your not even in

@@Blue Lights rocketpower is in eop broccoli l0000l

He's actually not but ok if you say so

mfw incapable of doing it urself so u have to hope they kill eachother off

seems like a lot of people are upset that tlp or eop, or even both have killed their clan recently

sucks 2 suck retards

Yo dude its ok if holydreams and his clan rag us for 6+ hours while we fight sv but if we don't flame eop we are teamers omfg

2 faced???

lol...

How so? I am just telling you how I see it? Everyone wants eop v tlp because they can't do it themselves you attempted to help clans do it and this is why TLEOP is here now. I like you holydreams I do I think you're a wasted talent in foe but if you think I off when anyone comes at TLP you are mistaken and I would expect the same for you and foe

Alrdy talked to tlp ranks, ya'll rly think tlp/eop are gonnna fight when we both absolutely have the pure world pinned down lmfao? Ya'll do realize foe is still alive right? Tlp hates foe & fi. Guess who else does

I will do the honors of saying this is the final fatality before it even starts