Is that way to treat your members?? DISGUSTING!

0verl0wd

Really can't get much worse than Hassan's calling. Talk about abuse...

I know you are probably 12 and think that your funny, but It is very serious issue when a clan threatens its members with DDOS...It's an issue for all the pure community to take seriously.

I really am not trying to flame, just disgusted by what i saw 

Really can't get much worse than Hassan's calling. Talk about abuse...

l000000000l we been clearin yall for the past 3 weeks, and you wanna talk about calling? half your clan dont know what protect from melee is clown.. go get a new warlord host inners, ill teach yall how to call 10m an hour plox.

Yeah cuz whenever people tried leaving envy hassan was just like aye man gl with life am i rite? @@Ebag @

The weak leave the fam. thats why we stay #1. #BloodGang

I know you are probably 12 and think that your funny, but It is very serious issue when a clan threatens its members with DDOS...It's an issue for all the pure community to take seriously.

I really am not trying to flame, just disgusted by what i saw 

Yeah I'm 12, you caught me.

l000000000l we been clearin yall for the past 3 weeks, and you wanna talk about calling? half your clan dont know what protect from melee is clown.. go get a new warlord host inners, ill teach yall how to call 10m an hour plox.

The weak leave the fam. thats why we stay #1. #BloodGang

Think what you like. Your clan has had a handful of midweek wins after being railed consistently on the weekend. Don't let that go to your head.

Your Leader has a long history of creating a toxic environment for his members and closing his own clans.

If your rap battling skills are any indicator of your calling ability I think I'll pass.

Yeah I'm 12, you caught me.

Think what you like. Your clan has had a handful of midweek wins after being railed consistently on the weekend. Don't let that go to your head.

Your Leader has a long history of creating a toxic environment for his members and closing his own clans.

If your rap battling skills are any indicator of your calling ability I think I'll pass.

l00l i made ur boy flurky choke out, homeboy couldnt even spit 1 bar, and i havent seen us lose to yall since i came back to Bv 2 weeks ago lmao, clear yall every week and yall team.. 0 pride.