[Week 3][Saturday] Devotion vs Bloody Vikingz

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

Vid shows DV getting downed from 85 to 30 running to CA than running to south graves in singles for 40 min, though we tried to drag them to 18 ports... yet they ran to singles each time... Get your facts straight... watch the real vid http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/19104-week-3saturday-devotion-vs-bloody-vikingz/

The vid shows you getting clans in our capes & hitting us, then us out returning you and making you log out.

@@Toxic you lost and you posted a vid lmfao and we pulled 66 and you pulled 90 bro we smacked u. You held singles for 30 min thats why we went easst ans logged oh and what happened at ghosthut down 25 np

LOL in my 2 hours in EnVy I was a higher rank then your two years KYP 

Please don't be a second PoP and be a sour loser... we started with 65 strong, ended with 55, we only logged out coz you hugged singles for 40 min and couldn't compete..I don't know why you need to edit the video we showed the whole thing "http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/19087-bloody-vikingz-70-man-strong-ft-clearing-dv-down-25/" .I mean i dont know why im typing it the video show it all :)

see you tomorrow 

yeah ok bundle of twigs, your clans dead, ty for Push he's coming home 

RIP DV. i think its time.. #ClosingTime

Bruh, all I gotta say is your lucky I'm not active for another month 0.0. I'd steal your clan in .5 like I did with EnVy. Thanks for boom winning/feffy/shady/shadow/bmw/spoonerz/district/onrs + like 20 others I recruited from your clan into Remedy/VT. Good luck on May 14th, you'll need it :D

Bruh, all I gotta say is your lucky I'm not active for another month 0.0. I'd steal your clan in .5 like I did with EnVy. Thanks for boom winning/feffy/shady/shadow/bmw/spoonerz/district/onrs + like 20 others I recruited from your clan into Remedy/VT. Good luck on May 14th, you'll need it :D

lol you took all the +1s that dont even attend trips lmao i dont even know half the people u named, every clan u been with slumped, just like Dv will, once those invites stop coming in, rip.. Although yall are gettin the D with them lmao. Like Hassan would say lol "May God be with them"

Vid shows DV getting downed from 85 to 30 running to CA than running to south graves in singles for 40 min, though we tried to drag them to 18 ports... yet they ran to singles each time... Get your facts straight... watch the real vid http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/19104-week-3saturday-devotion-vs-bloody-vikingz/

we cleared u end of story dnt run east next time bye

Claiming a win while hugging singels for more then 40 minutes?? lool get your brown sticky stuff together.. you cant handle the truth! #BVWINSAGAIN

stfu random dnt come to our topic and start bumping it i thought u were a good clan but it seems u are brown sticky stuff like pop chaos purge

lol you took all the +1s that dont even attend trips lmao i dont even know half the people u named, every clan u been with slumped, just like Dv will, once those invites stop coming in, rip.. Although yall are gettin the D with them lmao. Like Hassan would say lol "May God be with them"

who the fuck are u random ?

stfu random dnt come to our topic and start bumping it i thought u were a good clan but it seems u are brown sticky stuff like pop chaos purge

who the fuck are u random ?

random? you never been a rank in any clan, and go around callin ranks and ex leaders random? 2k16 pker.. who are you? 

random? you never been a rank in any clan, and go around callin ranks and ex leaders random? 2k16 pker.. who are you? 

STFU KID I WAS PLAYING THIS brown sticky stuff B4 U HAVE EVEN BORN OFC U DNT KNO CUZ U ARE A 2016 PLAYER IF ALL BV MEMBERS IS LIKE U THEN BV IS brown sticky stuff

STFU KID I WAS PLAYING THIS brown sticky stuff B4 U HAVE EVEN BORN OFC U DNT KNO ME CUZ U ARE A 2016 PLAYER IF ALL BV MEMBERS IS LIKE U THEN BV IS brown sticky stuff

STFU KID I WAS PLAYING THIS brown sticky stuff B4 U HAVE EVEN BORN OFC U DNT KNO CUZ U ARE A 2016 PLAYER IF ALL BV MEMBERS IS LIKE U THEN BV IS brown sticky stuff

lol youre a clown, what clan u in? lemme kno so i can add it to the clans ima close next.. pop down/chaos down/vt slumped..

and youre a slave in devotion? whats ur rank? veteren? l0l

If you care to take a quick look to the left, you will I see I currently hold the Ambassador forum group only awarded to those of a senior rank within their clan. If Glory was open for longer than 10 minutes you might understand how it works around here. Stay ez... Random.