F2P Prep | Apex vs Olympus | 3-0

Old Nox

This proves that OP can't win without calling the Doom Alliance and calling their lvl 100s with addy to the MPC scene. Stay EZ.

What are you even talking about lmfao? 

1. Combat cap is 90 with 2 exceptions under 96, and the last time i checked we were on a 6 win streak until this? L O L,

Rage are irrelevant knowing they never beat us in a prep yet so. LMFAO 

What are you even talking about lmfao?

1. Combat cap is 90 with 2 exceptions under 96, and the last time i checked we were on a 6 win streak until this? L O L,

Rage are irrelevant knowing they never beat us in a prep yet so. LMFAO

1 1/2 years in the Mpc scene and you want to talk brown sticky stuff to a clan that's been in the scene for 2months? Fuck outta here with your bullbrown sticky stuff. Last prep olympus beat us 2-1 with last round remaining with like 7 I believe? Without your Hpc invites and wave of kids in addy, you guys are horrible. PM @@Niblet @@HulaHoopN or @@Lenin for a prep with a decent cap or gtfo here.

OT: Gj apex, looked easy.

1 1/2 years in the Mpc scene and you want to talk brown sticky stuff to a clan that's been in the scene for 2months? Fuck outta here with your bullbrown sticky stuff. Last prep olympus beat us 2-1 with last round remaining with like 7 I believe? Without your Hpc invites and wave of kids in addy, you guys are horrible. PM @@Niblet @@HulaHoopN or @@Lenin for a prep with a decent cap or gtfo here.

OT: Gj apex, looked easy.

Lmfao you act like your clan doesn't own any addy fuck outta here. Stop using your brown sticky stuff excuse of a 2month old clan in MPC for a way out. I've heard that excuse for 2 months now, get your brown sticky stuff together Rage cause you are just straight trash. LMFAO, Wuu2 Rage ranks, Prep us and get destroyed. 90 cb cap is how brown sticky stuff is ran, thats the "best" cap you can get, with 2 exceptions under 96 is the best thing you can get. Your clan is just garbage, just admit it. 

Olympus wins again, you talk so much about us, like come on i know you want this blue penis in your mouth but wait your turn.

OT: Gj Apex, you beat Bawss Squad in a prep. See you Friday!  

Unexpected esp. considering its F2P but @@17_ did this.

Olympus, stop making these excuses, whether you had to sit or it was 1am (which are terrible excuses), if you didn't have your squad reschedule, don't do last minute preps etc. Just suck it up and prep them when you're ready.

Gj to both clans.

Unexpected esp. considering its F2P but @@17_ did this.

Olympus, stop making these excuses, whether you had to sit or it was 1am (which are terrible excuses), if you didn't have your squad reschedule, don't do last minute preps etc. Just suck it up and prep them when you're ready.

Gj to both clans.

ty brother :wub:

Lmfao you act like your clan doesn't own any addy fuck outta here. Stop using your brown sticky stuff excuse of a 2month old clan in MPC for a way out. I've heard that excuse for 2 months now, get your brown sticky stuff together Rage cause you are just straight trash. LMFAO, Wuu2 Rage ranks, Prep us and get destroyed. 90 cb cap is how brown sticky stuff is ran, thats the "best" cap you can get, with 2 exceptions under 96 is the best thing you can get. Your clan is just garbage, just admit it.

Olympus wins again, you talk so much about us, like come on i know you want this blue penis in your mouth but wait your turn.

OT: Gj Apex, you beat Bawss Squad in a prep. See you Friday!

Prep us with a decent cap or keep getting brown sticky stuff on in the wild. Simple.

You know what's funny? Rage has never won a prep against Olympus.

Inb4 2years in the Mpc scene, lmfao!

Prep us and don't bring any 100s lmao