Supremacy Vs Doom P2P Prep [2-1]

Dannypool

yikes, was doom. Glad i'm not with that garbage ass flaming clan anymore :)

Kid you wear a pokemon onesie on a night out. How bad can your life get???????????

You're a training slave and that's the only reason Doom kept you lmao. Never forget

Btw

8-0

Stay ez

brain dead dutch prick irl, you attacked on OUR attacking round which Hamf confirmed, so we re-do. Just because the tigers smashed you no need to be salty fucks about it. Stay ez, nice invites btw

gl this weekend lmfao bring ur mains too

Kid you wear a pokemon onesie on a night out. How bad can your life get???????????

You're a training slave and that's the only reason Doom kept you lmao. Never forget

Btw

8-0

Stay ez

on a night out? l0000000000000000l keep dreaming mate. Stay salty that we left bundle of twigsgot. easiest prep win OF MY LIFE. 

gl bring your op invites too =] 25 clan friends last week gf

I'm working over nights and the lack of sleep most days in the beginning caught up to me. Been sleeping 10+ hours recently

brown sticky stuff you dont need that sleep bruv Obama doesn't sleep 10+ hours a day so believe high think high we are all going to make it bruv.

Don't worry Scrilla family is ours LMFAO

It's funny seeing all the Supremacy kids saying "Supremacy Wins Again" 

If these kids are happy about 1 out of 8 prep wins against Doom. They are Cauliflower af. 

What happened to the other 7 preps? And by the looks of it, Supremacy are just scummy because they wouldn't redo r3 when Doom is originally supposed to attack first due to them hopping into your world. That's been a tradition for a while now. 

So for Supremacy to say they won and spam up a SB topic saying "Supremacy Wins Again" is just a bunch of bullbrown sticky stuff.

DOOM WINS AGAIN.

It's funny seeing all the Supremacy kids saying "Supremacy Wins Again" 

If these kids are happy about 1 out of 8 prep wins against Doom. They are Cauliflower af. 

What happened to the other 7 preps? And by the looks of it, Supremacy are just scummy because they wouldn't redo r3 when Doom is originally supposed to attack first due to them hopping into your world. That's been a tradition for a while now. 

So for Supremacy to say they won and spam up a SB topic saying "Supremacy Wins Again" is just a bunch of bullbrown sticky stuff.

DOOM WINS AGAIN.

Soo.... Supremacy wins again?!